Should Martinez still be manager for the FA Cup Semi Final?

Should Martinez be manager at FA Cup semi final?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 846 89.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserves to see the cup run to its conclusion. Then drop the cyanide pellets. I have been one of his more staunch backers, but after last night's abomination -- thank stars I was at work and not able to watch, suffice to say everything I read portrayed it as a spineless surrender -- even Helen Keller can read the writing on the wall.

It's a disgrace he's still in a job right now. A legit disgrace.

Ashamed of the club for tolerating such low levels of performance.

100% this. Spurs are club of similar stature to us, they would have sacked him after shambles the of Christmas 2014 nevermind this season.

Because we are 180 (240 maybe) minutes away from winning a trophy?

I get he has been poor but its one bad season.... how often have we jumped back the season after?

90 minutes against a team that we haven't beaten this season and lost against.

90 minutes against either team that we haven't beaten and drawn against.

One bad season... Are you the return of davek in wum mode?

lol lol lol

He deserves to see the cup run to its conclusion. Then drop the cyanide pellets. I have been one of his more staunch backers, but after last night's abomination -- thank stars I was at work and not able to watch, suffice to say everything I read portrayed it as a spineless surrender -- even Helen Keller can read the writing on the wall.
If you watched it, I promise you, you'd think very differently.

If the board is detemined to win the FA Cup they would have sacked Martinez by now.

He has lost the dressing room. I just hope the players ignore his instructions and win us the cup.

The only thing that saved Bobby today was logistics I think. You can't sack someone today, hustle them out of the building, get the replacement's contract signed, trot them out to the press (even if they're a caretaker), then load up the train or plane or whatever and head to Wembley on Friday. They wouldn't even get a training session in.

I fully expect to lose Saturday and I fully expect Bobby to be sacked shortly thereafter.

Status
Not open for further replies.