Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be disappointed in him for those reaons.

I mean if he was to come for the "challenge".

Agreed but Before he signed his new deal with Sevilla Napoli offfered him €3.8 million euros for a 3 year contract. He would Get more than that per season with us which at least gives us the chance to negotiate & sell him the job.

Im sure it said last week on sky la liga coverage he hasn't won a single away league game this season so isn't perhaps the top bracket choice some would have us Believe.

I really don't know enough about him & his Europa league record does means I'd be happy to have him however to suggest we couldn't attract him is in my opinion wrong.

Agreed but Before he signed his new deal with Sevilla Napoli offfered him €3.8 million euros for a 3 year contract. He would Get more than that per season with us which at least gives us the chance to negotiate & sell him the job.

Im sure it said last week on sky la liga coverage he hasn't won a single away league game this season so isn't perhaps the top bracket choice some would have us Believe.

I really don't know enough about him & his Europa league record does means I'd be happy to have him however to suggest we couldn't attract him is in my opinion wrong.

Hmm.

Last League away victory was May, last season, Sevilla are currently 7th, their home record is superb.

Maybe hes not as great as I and others think, his Europa record certainly takes the headlines, but when you look deeper hes not THAT great yano.

http://int.soccerway.com/teams/spain/sevilla-futbol-club/2021/matches/

Why would anyone believe a word that came out if his mouth ?

Not shooting the messenger mate, but I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

He's hardly likely to say to a stranger that he's getting the bullet.

He may not have any choice by this time next week !

I am sure it's a bulls..t story but...Yeah "but"

Some of the lads on the train last night, reporting BK saying Martinez is safe in his job and has suffered some bad luck and will be given funds in the summer to strengthen. God help us we will be cut adrift by Christmas.

If we have any sense and when I say we, I mean Moshiri, he will be talking to a few people, people at the top of the game, thats not to say he will get anywhere with some of them, but this man knows his onions, hes "invested" a lot of money into the club and is planned on "investing" more, hes a real footballing man, he wont let us down.

I'm sure he is, or at least he has people he trusts talking to the right people to sound them out, fact he most likely knows some of the people connected with various managers etc won't harm him either

Some of the lads on the train last night, reporting BK saying Martinez is safe in his job and has suffered some bad luck and will be given funds in the summer to strengthen. God help us we will be cut adrift by Christmas.

Don't worry mate, the florist near ours told me that he's gone this summer and that Mourinho is the next manager, she is a 20 year old russian girl who speaks not a word of English mind, but obviously as sourced as those lads on the train are

Don't worry mate, the florist near ours told me that he's gone this summer and that Mourinho is the next manager, she is a 20 year old russian girl who speaks not a word of English mind, but obviously as sourced as those lads on the train are
Russian girl bearing great news, what's not to like.

article-1347554-0CC05A6D000005DC-88_468x286.jpg

Mourinho watching Kone in training.
Lmao obviously trying another scissor kick !

Status
Not open for further replies.