Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For people that want Koeman.

CgQDA7gWEAE3F9P.jpg

And that head is like Azul big.

.....he's been sacked from his last job and is currently unemployed. I think we would be an attraction if the United job isn't offered.

But how long does Jose keep us waiting, until he knows the Man Utd job isn't coming? Could drag on for ages. It could be the reverse of Moyes not signing the new contract in the months after Dec 2012 when it was offered to him.

Hmm.

Last League away victory was May, last season, Sevilla are currently 7th, their home record is superb.

Maybe hes not as great as I and others think, his Europa record certainly takes the headlines, but when you look deeper hes not THAT great yano.

http://int.soccerway.com/teams/spain/sevilla-futbol-club/2021/matches/
You need to look at in context, he loses a lot of players to other clubs, last season he lost 18 players in the summer, had to bring in 11 and still won the Europa league. He's ranked in the top 5 coaches in the world according the website someone posted a link to earlier in this thread.

But how long does Jose keep us waiting, until he knows the Man Utd job isn't coming? Could drag on for ages. It could be the reverse of Moyes not signing the new contract in the months after Dec 2012 when it was offered to him.

We wait as long as it takes.

Season ends next month, everybody on holiday, The Euros, as long as he lets us know before July its all good.

:coffee::coffee:

You need to look at in context, he loses a lot of players to other clubs, last season he lost 18 players in the summer, had to bring in 11 and still won the Europa league. He's ranked in the top 5 coaches in the world according the website someone posted a link to earlier in this thread.

Is that the list that had Roberto Martinez ahead of Carlo Ancelotti? Think I will give that website an utter swerve thanks.

I know what your saying and his Europa League wins are NOT something im knocking, im just saying his ability to get away wins this season is a slight concern, especially in Spain where the lesser teams normally get smashed by EVERYBODY.

So whats the realism?

Young exciting playing squad
New billionaire owner

Why wouldn't he

If we keep aiming low we will never be disappointed

Let's see how many of that squad are still around come the start of the new season.
Yes the person with the 49% shareholding might be a billionaire but there's nothing yet to indicate that he's ready to put any of that money into the club.
By your reckoning, if Ranieri was to go and get the Italy job this summer would Mourinho be a realistic option for Leicester? Good squad, billionaire owner (who has invested in the club) and Champions League football?

Status
Not open for further replies.