Match Thread Palace V Everton 13/4/16 KO 8pm

What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in lids .Battling performance with the best overall chances. We couldn't score if we played till Sunday. Pardew uses a dart boad to pick his subs. Good turnout from the Blue boys - could hear "Grand Old Team " from the back of the Upper Holmesdale.
I refer you to the thread starter who used the phrase " snide it out"
Hrrmmpffff :bye:
God help us if that is the Cup Finallol

What did you want him to say?

"We stunk and were jammy coming away with a point"?

I would prefer some honesty, 2 points out if the last 15 and he wants to talk about positivity. What is that they say about the first step in dealing with a problem is admitting you have a problem.
Sorry when I said positive I meant incredibly positive

It makes me sick as a fan who loves the club that i couldn't even be arsed to watch tonight and from the sounds of things i got the same entertainment doing nothing as i would have watching it.

Cant wait for the season to be over, if points against watford and palace are now good performances ive given up completely as the players must have under this clown.

I would prefer some honesty, 2 points out if the last 15 and he wants to talk about positivity. What is that they say about the first step in dealing with a problem is admitting you have a problem.
Sorry when I said positive I meant incredibly positive
When asked about tonight's game he's not going to say "yeah we've got 2 point from 15"

It makes me sick as a fan who loves the club that i couldn't even be arsed to watch tonight and from the sounds of things i got the same entertainment doing nothing as i would have watching it.

Cant wait for the season to be over, if points against watford and palace are now good performances ive given up completely as the players must have under this clown.

I felt the same. Never normally miss a minute. I streamed it again but didn't catch all the game and not bothered. I can't wait for a new manager and next season. Bonus if we win the cup. Frank de boer for me !

I think most fans are just feeling total apathy about this spineless team and management at the moment.
Hopefully just another game ticked off before there is massive changes in the summer, the fans don't deserve the absolute dross that is being served up week in week out.

pragmatism.jpg

Everton manager Roberto Martinez: "It was a more than decent result.

"It's always difficult to cope with direct play. When you do that with 10 men, it is incredibly positive.

"The resilience and hard work, to be able to be so solid, was great. We had as many chances. Joel Robles had to be at his best but it was a level game. To play like that with 10 men, it was incredibly satisfying."

Maybe we should try Direct Play then...??

Status
Not open for further replies.