Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm...I don't know how to tell you this, but that whole you said, I said thing? It was in your head. We weren't having a conversation. Ever. I just saw you saying 'IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK, THIS IS A FACT!!!' When it wasn't a fact, and thought I'd point out how wrong you were. I'm glad I did though, because your completely bonkers response means I can put you on ignore in the knowledge I'll never be interested in anything you have to say in future. Cuckoo...

This is the wettest post I have ever read. I don't think forums are for you. I hear universities are opening safe spaces for people who feel 'triggered' though, maybe you should check one out?

Showed more than enough determination. Two semi finals has needed luck as well but we've come through several tight games so seems to indicate motivation to me

Thats like saying Villa had motivation last year mate as they met their league objectives of staying up and outdone us by reaching a final of the FA Cup - a few games and results doesn't mean anything really

I think tonight's result with be narrow either way, so I doubt it'll influence too much. Same goes for Saturday.

I believe the question will be asked after the derby. There aren't a lot of teams in England that would completely drop their arses in the face of Gegenfoul, but I'm quite certain Everton are one of them. I'm fearing the worst.

That gives the board about 48 hours to decide whether or not to trust him to manage Everton's biggest game in four years.

The derby will be a thoroughly painful watch. Which is why I probably won't watch it

Did he lead Germany to a World Cup final?
i honestly can't remember lol

it seems werid, all i can remember is his usa career but he was highly spoke of before that.

Personally cant see someone taking an easy job for years in america is the best person to jump into a job like this one but what do i know ?

i honestly can't remember lol

it seems werid, all i can remember is his usa career but he was highly spoke of before that.

Personally cant see someone taking an easy job for years in america is the best person to jump into a job like this one but what do i know ?
Wouldn't say easy job as he's also technical director for us soccer in addition to being the senior teams manager. That being said we've missed the last two Olympics

Klinsmann would be bad yeah?

German - good
Big name - good
Won stuff - good

Someone tell me the bad before I get too excited.

I'd be fuming if Klinsmann was a serious contender for the job.

The only thing he's won as a manager was the Gold Cup with the USA. Along the way he had to beat the giants of Belize, Cuba, El Salvador, Honduras and then Panama in the final.

Was poor in charge of both Germany and Bayern and the Americans currently want his head. Swerve at every chance.

I'd be fuming if Klinsmann was a serious contender for the job.

The only thing he's won as a manager was the Gold Cup with the USA. Along the way he had to beat the giants of Belize, Cuba, El Salvador, Honduras and then Panama in the final.

Was poor in charge of both Germany and Bayern and the Americans currently want his head. Swerve at every chance.

I say he should stay as US boss.

spurs can take klinsmann and we'll take pochettino. everyones happy!:D
Pochettino seems to be flavour of the month and rightly so as he done a good job at Southampton and now an even better one at Spurs.

Worth noting though, that he was sacked at Espanyol with them sitting bottom of the league with 9 points from the first 13 games!

Klinsmann has only managed at one domestic club hasn't he? Bayern? How did he do there?
Screenshot_20160413-064821.png
the

Status
Not open for further replies.