Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no chance of our new shareholder and board representative backing the current situation at Everton, change is afoot.

It's posts like this (and the one you posted that said we had contacted "at least four" managers), that make me feel warm and fuzzy inside instead of bleak and desperate. I hope your source is reliable: having hopes dashed seems to be in the job description of being a Blues fan...

Having a peruse about earlier...

And some still suggest the WIGAN tenure gave no insight.

Pffffft....

THEN:

wig.JPG

NOW:

qig5.JPG

Today BOB said he'll continue managing as he has done for the past 7 seasons.

If you're still undecided about his position then you probably need to really think about that.

Mike Ashley is wealthier than Moshiri mate but still appointed utter crap like Mclaren. I've been of the opinion for a while now that he'll get next season and will most likely be sacked at the end of it if we are near the relegation places or kept on if we are around 10-14th. I hope that article is wrong but I'll be shocked if he's not manager come the first game of next season.
Prepare to be shocked then mate. He's finished

Whether we win the cup is irrelevant at this point. That kind of thing is what you look at when a manager is under performing by a couple of places consistently in the league. We're about 6 places below where we should be.
No mate we are 13 places from where we should be, remember the clubs motto NSNO.

It's a forum for Christ sake. You posted, I responded, you responded, I responded and then you have the audacity to come out as the Satirical Lord of Darkness and tell me that it's just an opinion?

I've never seen anything so pathetic in my life. If you don't like debate, don't post your opinion on a forum and don't reply when people put their two pence in. Jesus wept, grow a spine.
Erm...I don't know how to tell you this, but that whole you said, I said thing? It was in your head. We weren't having a conversation. Ever. I just saw you saying 'IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK, THIS IS A FACT!!!' When it wasn't a fact, and thought I'd point out how wrong you were. I'm glad I did though, because your completely bonkers response means I can put you on ignore in the knowledge I'll never be interested in anything you have to say in future. Cuckoo...

Having a peruse about earlier...

And some still suggest the WIGAN tenure gave no insight.

Pffffft....

THEN:

View attachment 21011

NOW:

View attachment 21014

Today BOB said he'll continue managing as he has done for the past 7 seasons.

If you're still undecided about his position then you probably need to really think about that.
great post. RM will never change...thankfully, I am confident he is in the last few weeks of his PL managerial career.
And I despair for the sucker lower league club that might ultimately appoint him, whoever/wherever it is.

He's a fraud . And he's not 'a nice bloke'...he's a vindictive man with nasty demagogue-like characteristics.

I have no doubt he'll be sacked. The idea of us going into another season with him at the helm is farcical, I just don't see any chance of it happening. The board can't not sack him at this point.

I have no doubt he'll be sacked. The idea of us going into another season with him at the helm is farcical, I just don't see any chance of it happening. The board can't not sack him at this point.
He has, as it stands, lost what appears to be the majority of the fans.

This cannot bode well for his future, barring something pretty spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.