Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cantona woils have been in Barkleys position if in our formation + dont forget if we went 3 at the back then we would need more centre backs as competitoon/cover.

It would be ideal though to have a talismanic player come in as a deep lying playmaker who could link and also alternate positions with barkley.
We also need to have players who can play different positions and i would love to see Bernardo Silva comd in as he can play deep or in barkleys role but also wide left or right and is still only 21 years old so fits in nicely with our core group.

I thought we should have got him in Jan and i would hope we could get him off monaco. Hes an attainable target.

I'd also go for Tielemans or Neves to conpete in CM with them transitioning into barrys role in the following season.

Those two make us look very strong:

DM- Barry /McCarthy
LM - Silva / Cleverley
CM - Besic / Tielemans or Neves
RW - Deulofeu / Lennon
ACM - Barkley / Tarashaj

Thats a ridiculously talented midfield and would be the best in the league as the players develop.

I actually think we should make a big move on one of the top young centre backs coming through to replace Jagielka as he gets older and compete with Mori and Stones for me thats Jonathan Tah. If we had him then headers wouldnt be an issue in the box defensively.

No idea at right back and keeper we would be foolish not to try for Leno or Rico.

Zat mate, your far far too obsessed with signing kids, not to develop them over a few years but as suggestions for straight into the first team

we should according to you sign a 21yo left winger, a 18yo cm or a 19yo as your two options

can tell you right now a team consisting of Barkley, Deulofeu, Silva, Tielmans and say Barry/Mccarthy/Besic would get absolutely hammered every week

Ridiculously talented midfield? errrm from a offensive point it is skillful but christ mate theirs one player int heir who can tackle

Your competition for Stones and Mori is a 20yo cb, despite the fact that Stones and Mori look a little lost without the experienced head of jagielka back their, then n top you'd throw in a 22yo keeper totally new to the league in Rico

At right back you said you didnt have any idea, but im guessing your preferred choice still hasn't left school...

Having a youthful element in the team is fine matye, but you need experience and without it the young players wont develop they will jsut get battered and lose confidence, we have Stones, Deulofeu, Barkley and Lukaku and right now playing any more than 2 of them at once looks shakey your adovacting making Lukaku and Barkley two of our oldest starting players LOL

Id expect us to have more than 30mil to spend, even with out moshiri' investment. With the new TV deal kicking in.

With the new TV money kicking in it will be interesting to see what that will do to inflate transfer fees. Everyone knows Premier league teams will have swonk to throw around.

According to Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo, Everton made a 'strong' attempt to sign Barcelona's wonderkid Munir El Haddadi on loan in the winter transfer window.
Munir has been struggling for playing time at the La Liga club, but you really can't blame him, as it'd be difficult for most players in the world to displace the trio of Luis Suarez, Lionel Messi, and Neymar.
Marca say Munir was considering leaving on loan during the winter window, but any move was blocked by Luis Enrique and the club, as they wanted him to remain at Barcelona.

Things have changed now, as Munir has played 90 minutes in each of Barcelona's last two league games, and now has six goals in 2016.

Marca reckon his future will be discussed again at the end of the season, although Barcelona want to keep him next season as well, and any decision will be made only after the end of the season.

It's difficult to say if there is any truth in this, but Everton adopted a similar policy to sign Gerard Deulofeu from Barcelona, and they might be trying their luck again.

According to Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo, Everton made a 'strong' attempt to sign Barcelona's wonderkid Munir El Haddadi on loan in the winter transfer window.
Munir has been struggling for playing time at the La Liga club, but you really can't blame him, as it'd be difficult for most players in the world to displace the trio of Luis Suarez, Lionel Messi, and Neymar.
Marca say Munir was considering leaving on loan during the winter window, but any move was blocked by Luis Enrique and the club, as they wanted him to remain at Barcelona.

Things have changed now, as Munir has played 90 minutes in each of Barcelona's last two league games, and now has six goals in 2016.

Marca reckon his future will be discussed again at the end of the season, although Barcelona want to keep him next season as well, and any decision will be made only after the end of the season.

It's difficult to say if there is any truth in this, but Everton adopted a similar policy to sign Gerard Deulofeu from Barcelona, and they might be trying their luck again.
http://readeverton.com/2016/03/14/martinez-considering-swoop-barcelona-starlet/

Wonder if Stones could be used to lubricate any deal? Not that I want to see him gone mind

mad you say that. watching madrid last night he got pulled off and wasnt happy doesnt seem like zidane likes him.
imagine we could get him in he would be a massive statement, however back to reality isnt going to happen lol.
yarmolenko maybe....
Isco would be an amazing player to sign, genuine top class player the perfect age has a very big reputation and would truely show serious intent. Wouldn't imagine he'd cost a huge amount more than Yarmolenko. Isco would be required to play mainly on the wing however. Appears much more suited to a central attacking position and does have questions on his dropping back.

I also think a signing like this would really show Lukaku, Stones and Barkley that we're begging a new era and we can have a squad good enough for Champions League football.

Isco would be an amazing player to sign, genuine top class player the perfect age has a very big reputation and would truely show serious intent. Wouldn't imagine he'd cost a huge amount more than Yarmolenko. Isco would be required to play mainly on the wing however. Appears much more suited to a central attacking position and does have questions on his dropping back.

I also think a signing like this would really show Lukaku, Stones and Barkley that we're begging a new era and we can have a squad good enough for Champions League football.

We're not signing Isco...

I mean, please, don't even bring it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.