Match Thread Manchester City(1) Vs Everton(2) - Capital One Cup - Semi Final 2nd Leg - Weds 27th Jan - 19:45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's me done.

I cannot keep getting kicked like this week after week.

Only positive was that cheating **** that scored the important equaliser has hopefully got a career threatening injury

When that is the only positive it is time to quit watching.

We were predictably poor as usual but wishing a career threatening injury on any player is out of order mate.

Quite frankly we deserved nothing from the way we approached that game. Jockeying is not good enough if you want to stop a team playing and defending space against a team like City is not right. We should have been hassling from the word go. Stones defending is woeful and costing us so I believe his head is turned or just maybe lost confidence. My biggest disappointment and probably the most hurtful to us is the loss of form of Lukaku. He is actually playing like he is not bothered.

We are not being protected. I knew right away that ball was over the line in real time. Why didn't the ref, he didn't see it, bollocks.

It's not worth investing your life in football until cameras come in, i can take a defeat and the best team wins on the day, but not when decisions keep going against you. You can say this is Martinez fault or blame the players, but football can change in a second. It's hard enough to beat a title chasing team when the ref doesn't make it a fair game. Could be punishment for speaking out against of his friends. If we had a lineman behind the goal, thee would be no choice but to rule it out.

Stones at RB, Osman on the left wing and Seamus on the bench. This and subbing off Geri too early left us little chance. RM can do one now IMHO.

At least I can jib off Sky Sports in the morning.

I want to say that City are the costliest squad in the league and so what do you expect, but then think of Leicester and realise you can do lots with good defending and a brave manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.