Everton players out on loan (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see what you mean but this kenny loan says to me he has made no progress in 6 months and has essentially gone backwards.
Not sure as don't really watch any youth unless there on tv or youtube just have to hope they continue to progress fingers crossed. It's still better than Moyes remember Barkley to Leeds with warnock in charge & putting him on the wing

I'm with @mightymoyes on the Kenny issue. I can see the sense of short loans , bring him back to FF , check progress, monitor him, send him out again, but he was very successful at Wigan , they wanted to keep him longer , they are doing well in the league above Oxford. That's the puzzle for me, why bring him away to send to a lower league. Yes he was playing Wing back at Wigan , I'd of thought that was e cel lent for his development. I just think that at Wigan he could have replicated Penningtons success last season at Coventry - long term loan, same league.
Well Oxford it is, so good luck to him, they do appear to be a good team, and the extra " physicalness" of League2 will help him. He's a player with great skill , energy and potential , his physique may be the one thing that needs developing, in fairness at the level he's played he's physical enough it's whether it will hold him back at a higher level.

Division One
Doncaster - Conor Grant played full match in 1-2 home defeat to Port Vale

OS Match Report
"The home side pushed for the equaliser, Conor Grant struck a fierce shot at goal forcing Alnwick into a very good save and Liam Mandeville couldn’t quite find the follow up."

Twitter stuff
79' Good skills by Conor Grant as he pirouettes into the box, he shoots left footed but it doesn't trouble Alnwick 0-2

Random fan comments
"Grant was far too deep to have an influence on the game and should have been moved forward earlier."

@Mikey_Fitzgerald Ex-EFC player Matty Kennedy made his debut for Port Vale on loan from Cardiff and provided cross for first goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.