Did Joel do enough to get a run?

Should Robles get some games as Nr 1 in the Prem?

• Yes, he looks a safe pair of hands

Votes: 133 78.7%
  • No, Howard's experience is more valuable

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • where's that cheese on toast banner?

Votes: 17 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Downing free kick where he's left so much space to invite a shoot that my nan spotted on the eve of her cataract op!

Come on Joe be fair that was awful goalkeeping and he was very lucky to not conceded to that.
Doug the fact are we won 2-0 at a canter as the defence knew we had an alert athletic Keeper behind them not some old past it geriatric behind the shouting at them the defence looked far more comfortable with Robles distribution too!

Doug the fact are we won 2-0 at a canter as the defence knew we had an alert athletic Keeper behind them not some old past it geriatric behind the shouting at them the defence looked far more comfortable with Robles distribution too!

I thought the two centre backs looked quite reticent to give him a back pass to be honest Joe. Stones was so reluctant he'd risked far to many passes inside to Barry and any decent team would have been onto that.

I thought the two centre backs looked quite reticent to give him a back pass to be honest Joe. Stones was so reluctant he'd risked far to many passes inside to Barry and any decent team would have been onto that.
I noticed on corners everyone was cleared easily, we could play a higher line as the keeper tonight came for the ball without being have to be begged like when Tims in goal!

Martinez proved at Wigan he will start his 2nd keeper in the cup. Robles will start the last 2 or 3 games we play in it.

Al hab- sorry, Howard, will start in the league. Like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.