Match Thread Everton v Sunderland. 1st Nov at 1330.

Who's in your goal?

• Tim Howard

Votes: 23 8.3%
  • Joel Robles

Votes: 132 47.5%
  • Neville Southall

Votes: 123 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is with Stones, though? Was it just a bad day at the office, or is he missing Jagielka, or is he going through survivor's guilt at escaping the dire fate that would have been a move to Chelsea?

It looked like the Rodwell Effect, loads of talent but too casual.......

As soon as I saw the team selection, I thought we would win at last a good selection made by RM which is more like what it should have been in the previous games. Back four will remain the same with Jags or Baines coming back but it was in the middle and upfront that it was more like.
A great win, a decisive victory, and good play. A great hat trick for Kone all his goals were well worked and well taken. The cross from Rom for the header was superb, curling out and from the outside of the foot, that was pure skill!

Some defensive frailties though, twice they hit the post a few inches to the right and goals. Th rooted made no effort what so ever, we were lucky thank heavens. As for their goals bit of a mess by Mori and Stones but there second came from a cross. TH again rooted never made any attempt to go out and punch. In fact the only time really he came out was when he clobbered Coleman!

But what counts is 3 points on the table and a huge lift to GD A very good performance..

Ha Ha ha. Great response to an Echo article today concentrating on defensive errors rather than the 6-2 humping handed out to S'land:

lol
Same on BBC. The highest up story that talks about it as a win is about the Police responding inappropriately on Twitter to someone calling it rape.

Watmore is a good prospect. Stands out in the U21 league and has looked decent whenever he has come on for the first team. Not been given a fair chance yet which is surprise when you consider how crap we are.
He's very direct, I hope your coaches don't try and coach that out of him.

And with maybe a hint of racism too?

These boards are full of it mate, that's why I hardly come here anymore. Mention any non-white player and there is an immediate post by some tit thinking they are funny by associating with some film with black stars, posting some gif involving afros or whatever.

Came here today thinking people would just be made up about a big win but I've clicked on about 6 posts and at least 5 of them had some psuedo racist bollocks because 2 of 3 best players yesterday had to go and be black

These boards are full of it mate, that's why I hardly come here anymore. Mention any non-white player and there is an immediate post by some tit thinking they are funny by associating with some film with black stars, posting some gif involving afros or whatever.

Came here today thinking people would just be made up about a big win but I've clicked on about 6 posts and at least 5 of them had some psuedo racist bollocks because 2 of 3 best players yesterday had to go and be black

Really?!

rps20151102_172236_410.jpg

Ha Ha ha. Great response to an Echo article today concentrating on defensive errors rather than the 6-2 humping handed out to S'land:

lol
Great riposte in the Echo but TBH anyone reading some of the posts on this thread would think we nicked the game by sheer luck. If you can't celebrate a 6-2 thumping of the opposition then when can you celebrate?!?

Kone, Del & Rom were immense in attack while our CB's are still forming a new partnership and our defensive line-up is far from settled. If the former keeps playing that way and the latter improves we've got a hell of a chance of handing out another thumping or two this season. Looking forward to the run of games we've got coming up after that performance... COYB!

Status
Not open for further replies.