Match Thread Everton v Chelsea. 12th Sep at 12.45.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 205 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 55 14.9%
  • Chelsea all day

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • I'm only there to see us hurt them

Votes: 72 19.5%
  • I support Chelsea like

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't on the match thread in the first half, but checking that vaulting I am honestly shocked at that reaction to Naismith. For me at the time it was the right sub, him or Lennon, as the tactics called for a "ratter" to come on so it was like for like.

People need to get a grip and realise certain players are needed for certain roles - not everyone needs to be doing stepovers.

Screenshot_2015-09-12-15-08-25.png

I wasn't on the match thread in the first half, but checking that vaulting I am honestly shocked at that reaction to Naismith. For me at the time it was the right sub, him or Lennon, as the tactics called for a "ratter" to come on so it was like for like.

People need to get a grip and realise certain players are needed for certain roles - not everyone needs to be doing stepovers.

Its the Fifa generation.

If a central midfielder comes off injured in the first 5 minutes why would a winger come on for him? Naismith was definitely the right sub at the time, the reaction was just because it was Naismith.

I'm not his biggest fan but you can't argue his impact in the big games, outstanding today, as were the entire Everton team.

I'm feeling very positive about this season now!

Status
Not open for further replies.