So I got my second Tattoo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally just got it for me, anybody close to me will see it... my other is very visible on my left wrist however

Edit: oh and work, if it was on my neck not many places would be happy
Neck tattoos? Pretty much compulsory where I work.
I think I am the only person at work without a tat

Thank you mate! I really appreciate that.

The tattoo artist who did them both worked under the same area as me and was always in the bar I work at, so he did this second piece for a tenner :) I'm really happy with it, and he always tells me he's done a lot of Everton tattoo's, but mine was the nicest!

I always liked how subtle it was. You google Everton tattoos and there are some really horrendous ones out there.

I like mine because if you didn't know Everton you wouldn't know it had anything to do with us.

Like that back one too. Did it hurt?

Nephew got Nil Satis Nisi Optimum done across his arm recently I burst out laughing and said you do know what that stands for. Not knocking you mate but I don't think that motto really applies to us anymore. Nice and simple tatt btw unlike my nephews.

I always liked how subtle it was. You google Everton tattoos and there are some really horrendous ones out there.

I like mine because if you didn't know Everton you wouldn't know it had anything to do with us.

Like that back one too. Did it hurt?
Yeah some people have gone really all out and some monstrosities...

It did hurt, but I'm being told I'm sadist for having enjoyed it so much hahaha. Didn't want it to end as quickly as it did! The spine/back/neck is definitely more noticeably hurtful than the wrist it seems.

edit: masochist not sadist...

Nephew got Nil Satis Nisi Optimum done across his arm recently I burst out laughing and said you do know what that stands for. Not knocking you mate but I don't think that motto really applies to us anymore. Nice and simple tatt btw unlike my nephews.
The motto is still close to Evertonians hearts however, and as I said in a previous post i've got this done for me - nobody else. The only people who will see it are you guys because i thought you'd appreciate it and anybody close to me!

Like it, nothing to over the top as well! Really like those kinds of tattoos, as well as the simple "EFC" ones that no doubt 90% of the people on here have lol

Also, off topic sorry, wasn't there someone here a few years ago who had a very wrongly written Everton tattoo on their lower back?
everton-tattoo-e1421310250503.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.