So I got my second Tattoo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraders

Player Valuation: £60m
Made a thread around the same time last year showing my first tattoo on my wrist, which seemed to go down a treat. Yesterday I added to the collection, and had this done - let me know what you think blues :)

The picture is not the best so apology in advance for that.

Attachments

• Photo on 09-09-2015 at 17.39 #3.jpg
    Photo on 09-09-2015 at 17.39 #3.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 2,130
Like it, nothing to over the top as well! Really like those kinds of tattoos, as well as the simple "EFC" ones that no doubt 90% of the people on here have lol

Also, off topic sorry, wasn't there someone here a few years ago who had a very wrongly written Everton tattoo on their lower back?

Like it, nothing to over the top as well! Really like those kinds of tattoos, as well as the simple "EFC" ones that no doubt 90% of the people on here have lol

Also, off topic sorry, wasn't there someone here a few years ago who had a very wrongly written Everton tattoo on their lower back?
No idea mate sounds hilarious though!

And thanks, i generally stick to minimalist things haha - sweet and subtle, only the footy fans or the blues will understand. And for the ladies I can sound all intelligent speaking Latin....

No idea mate sounds hilarious though!

And thanks, i generally stick to minimalist things haha - sweet and subtle, only the footy fans or the blues will understand. And for the ladies I can sound all intelligent speaking Latin....
Likewise! Thinking of one of EFC or NSNO somewhere on me as well... Hidden from plain sight too really!

You'd probably need to know more than 4 words to prove you know Latin though lol

Made a thread around the same time last year showing my first tattoo on my wrist, which seemed to go down a treat. Yesterday I added to the collection, and had this done - let me know what you think blues :)

The picture is not the best so apology in advance for that.

Any chance you could post your other one again? Didn't see it at the time. That ones quality though mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.