International Player Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good selection by Hodgson, rotating players. Would have liked to have seen Stones play tbh but no issues with leaving other two out.

That pundit clearly bought the hype of the media on stones

and cited smalling, cahill and stones for the reason of England improved defence. Jagielka anyone?

I mean come on saying jagielka names is not that hard. Jag yelllkaaaaa

Hope the swizz smash them all over the shop and cahill has an absolute shocker, wonder if theirs ever been a supposed good defender who ensures better cbs always have to play lcb

Anyone any idea how Mori played against Bolivia? Can't imagine he had a lot to do.

Yes, I watched it and you're right, he didn't have a lot to do. He played on the left and there was a lot of tika-taka and mopping up
the odd hoof from Bolivia who were pretty much stuck in their own half in the first half.

One shortish forward pass of his was intercepted and one long forward pass didn't get there.

He headed out a free kick from the six yard box which deflected off a Bolivian forward about three yards away and could've gone anywhere.

He went forward once in the second half and got his head to a Messi free kick but didn't get enough on it and it glanced wide.

Bolivia had a free kick and they were all lined up on the edge of the box. The bloke in front of Funes Mori broke free and headed in but
he was just offside.

He was never under much pressure and looked quite comfortable.

I suppose the highlight was when him and Messi high-fived after Messi scored his first.

Status
Not open for further replies.