The Everton Board Thread 2015/16 [ Not takeover related ]

Is it time for change?

• I'm happy with the way thing are. Kenwright and the Board should stay.

Votes: 75 10.2%
  • Kenwright and the board need to go. We need change.

Votes: 558 76.2%
  • I'm indifferent. Can't decide.

Votes: 99 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely.. he can be called a lot of things but to call him a kopite is something else
Nothing against your particular point mate..but who cares if he's a closet red or not..couldn't give a hoot...just want to know what is his grand plans for our future ? pretty easy question Id say...

Nothing against your particular point mate..but who cares if he's a closet red or not..couldn't give a hoot...just want to know what is his grand plans for our future ? pretty easy question Id say...

Now that is the right question mate. The focus should be on ambition which we aren't showing.

That starts on the pitch too though, which we haven't performed as well as we should on.

I'm no fan of his by any means, but a red? I'd be embarrassed if I genuinely thought that

Only a kopite would even think that, with the amount of mistakes the board have made over the years there are plenty of things we can say about them that we know for sure are true, when people start coming out with stuff like that all they are doing is discrediting themselves.

Definitely.. he can be called a lot of things but to call him a kopite is something else

Who's called him a kopite in this thread out of interest ? Apart from Eric obviously after you posted.

Surely this twitter account has ran out of steam if all they've got left is to call Kenwright a Kopite..

It's like that other lot posting terrible things about his health for gods sake.

Our board is terrible no doubt and the sooner we're rid of kenwright the better, but some people unfortunately don't get that throwing blatantly outlandish accusations against him simply turns the fans who might be borderline against him in his favour. That is, unless your argument is reasonable or sensible, it actually harms the side your trying to argue for

Last edited:
Our board is terrible no doubt and the sooner we're rid of kenwright the better, but some people unfortunately don't get that throwing blatantly outlandish accusations against him simply turns the fans who might be borderline against him in his favour. That is, unless your argument is reasonable or sensible, it actually harms the side your trying to argue for
This. There's more than enough ammunition on how the board has failed and is failing the club now, and are not the right people to take us forward.
Character assassinations just widen the rift between the fan base.

Kenwright probably jumped on the Everton bandwagon in '85.
He used to come into a bar I worked in and the man could name any Everton game of the last forty years or so and tell you the score and the scorers. The only person who I've met with that encyclopaedic knowledge of Everton games is @thebluefox off here, although he won't thank me for the comparison.

He's a big blue. I want him and his board to do one as much as the next man but all the kopite stuff isn't necessary when there's enough out there to contest him and the board with.

Status
Not open for further replies.