Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand why we are going for Lennon. The last 3 premiership games we haven't even played with any wingers and we already have 4 on the books. I already have concerns delefeou won't get enough games.

If we get shot of mcgeady fair enough but otherwise it's a waste of transfer fee and wages.
Mirallas, deulofeu and mcgeady haven't been fit enough to start and they're weak defensively too. Lennon would be a useful option as he was last season.

FIFA agent Shandor Varga told Izvestia: "Despite the transfer fee required to land Hulk, English clubs still have the highest chance of acquiring him. For the UK's leading teams €50m (£40m) is not much money. In the Premier League clubs earn huge amounts and even such a substantial sum will not be a big problem for them."
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...eave-Zenit-for-Chelsea-or-Tottenham-in-summer

No problem, then !
Thank god they are valuing him at that much because it will definitely rule us out.

btw - 40m for Hulk lol

Don't understand why we are going for Lennon. The last 3 premiership games we haven't even played with any wingers and we already have 4 on the books. I already have concerns delefeou won't get enough games.

If we get shot of mcgeady fair enough but otherwise it's a waste of transfer fee and wages.
I think because if we buy enough wingers at some point Martinez might actually play one or two of them.

Bill's Bank Holiday:

superstickies.png
Good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.