Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ASS will always be remembered and respected what it was in its heyday....
...that is beyond question mate. Your ASS provided welcoming avenue for so many excited members. Yes, of course it is sad that many members have now exited feeling a little diminished but I choose not to dwell on that deflated denouement. I will always remember your ASS as it was in its heyday pomp....
proxy.php

Yeah that's right mate. All those clubs who've been champing at the bit all summer for the chance to sign the injury-prone Gibson, the currently injured McGeady and the workhorse Naismith will come running in the next week begging Kenwright to accept their offers.

Dream on.
lol lol lol

See tomorrow's rags reckon Stones is about to put a transfer request in to force a move..not according to his mum and dad last week but a weeks along time in football !!

IT'S OFF

SSN just reported that the club has denied reports that we're signing him

The words they used for Everton's denial was "not yet the case". or "no deal at the moment" (i think it was the latter).

Basically we are in discussions but haven't agreed on a deal yet.

'We don't talk about other club's players, when we have some news the fans will be the first to know'

At a guess...

Hopefully he says that and not "no, we have no interest in him" like he did with Evans (thankfully).

I think he might say we're buying Mori though since he was supposed to be flying over today.

Everton have always been very private about transfers, it doesn't surprise me that we would deny a deal for Yarmalenko.

But I won't Yarmer on

Status
Not open for further replies.