Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else get the feeling that if it was any other club linked as strongly to Yarmolenko, it would be all over Sky Sports by now?
Not that I give a crap about them like.
Considering Jose doesn't fart without SS reporting, maybe.

My American football team used to be plastered all over the mainstream media and I hated it. Nothing positive came of it, only negative. At times, I like being under the radar. Keeps the clowns out of the fanbase.

Does anyone else get the feeling that if it was any other club linked as strongly to Yarmolenko, it would be all over Sky Sports by now?
Not that I give a crap about them like.
I live in the states these days so i don't have access to Sky Sports. Was it all over the TV channels when Stoke had apparently agreed a deal with him last month ?

Right, for anyone on FB there's a really good blog about post-Soviet space football which is written by a bloke called Manu Veth. The page he writes is called 'Futbolgrad'.

He's just re-posted an article from last month about the complexities of dealing with Dynamo and player agents in Ukraine etc, but he opened his re-post with, "So,,is Yarmalenko off to Everton?"

Another interesting development.

Considering Jose doesn't fart without SS reporting, maybe.

My American football team used to be plastered all over the mainstream media and I hated it. Nothing positive came of it, only negative. At times, I like being under the radar. Keeps the clowns out of the fanbase.
Oh most definitely. I'm made up we're not one of the media darlings to be honest. I was merely making an observation.

It is very odd, thats for sure. Dribs and drabs out of Ukraine/Kiev, zippo in the UK, but a Kiev fan on here, (he/she checks out as best we can tell) is pretty certain something is happening.......

I live in the states these days so i don't have access to Sky Sports. Was it all over the TV channels when Stoke had apparently agreed a deal with him last month ?
I honestly have no idea mate. I tend to blank out most of the guff they come out with during this time of year, but based on how intensely they follow other transfers we hardly ever seem to get a mention until the deal is near enough complete.

Daily Express reporting we have agreed a deal for Yarmolenko. I'm in the states, can anyone confirm - got the alert on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.