Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
d827f6ed1fb3485da510901f64ab3b8f.jpg

Please use this thread for all discussion relating to Muhamed Besic's 2015/16 match performances.

Feel free to start new threads regarding any new topics of discussion relating to this player - new contracts, player quotes, transfer news etc.​

This is why these player performance threads should be in a separate sub-section.

It means boys with too much time on their hands cannot spam the main forum in this fashion.

This is why these player performance threads should be in a separate sub-section.

It means boys with too much time on their hands cannot spam the main forum in this fashion.

Spam?

Im trying to remind everybody that we actually have quality players here, rather than them crying into their weetabix about freaking Stoke signing a Swiss Hobbit.

Been crap this season, need to sell this joker to someone.

Barry's been tiring since last November. Besic won't get a chance until he moves to another club.
What I worry is that Besic and McCarthy in the centre will be as ineffective as Barry and McCarthy has at times been.

I'm not sure what he (Besic) offers to the squad regarding attacking movement; defensively on the other hand he looks solid and reliable.

Unless he's given the opportunity to flourish then, as you mention, I see how little chance that he'll have the true opportunity to develop here.

Good prospect in his primary role, but he's competing against Barry, McCarthy and others who'll get thrown in the middle.

What I worry is that Besic and McCarthy in the centre will be as ineffective as Barry and McCarthy has at times been.

I'm not sure what he (Besic) offers to the squad regarding attacking movement; defensively on the other hand he looks solid and reliable.

Unless he's given the opportunity to flourish then, as you mention, I see how little chance that he'll have the true opportunity to develop here.

Good prospect in his primary role, but he's competing against Barry, McCarthy and others who'll get thrown in the middle.

In Gibson's absence, Barkley and Besic should be first choice midfield pairing. Besic should get the responsibility of being sole DM. Playing next to Barry or McCarthy just seems to confuse players about what they should actually be doing as these players run around a lot but don't actually do anything. Besic is quality, Martibez's preferences of who to play in midfield are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.