Your choice for new No10/winger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel it is more likely we'll see the following as our 'new' number 10 than any flashy new player:

1519216_w2.jpg

Just get the plastic out Kenwright and get Hakim Ziyech or Dennis Praet, they wont cost that much less than £10m.
If we don't move soon someone will snap them up, they would solve our L/W or playmaker position for years to come.

I feel it is more likely we'll see the following as our 'new' number 10 than any flashy new player:

1519216_w2.jpg

I can't see Naismith playing "10" or on the left for us again, if he does something will have gone wrong this window. Hopefully we'll sign a new back up striker which will make him third choice ahead of Kone? he has more sell on value though so I can see him being sold but probably not until January, he will most likely want more game time by then, the success of Scotland's Euro qualifying campaign might be a factor, at the moment they are the favorite to qualify in third place.

Oh yeah I remember that, the 'Ibe Derby' that game where he had that one boss shot (which didn't go in) which for some reason propelled him up to the same level as Hazard and Silva which he maintained throughout the rest of the season (despite no goals or assists). Ibe might turn out to be a good player, he might be one already, but he is still massively massively overrated by the media. He'll have one good game early next season and the calls will start for him to be in the senior England side. Then Liverpool will throw a strop about him going to the U21s, then we'll be hear in 4 years asking why we had an England team at the u21 euros with barely any prem players. Repeat ad nauseam.
I don't know about that but you can vault what I said about him after the game before I had seen any "media".

I said he was "sterling mark 2. But with a harder shot"

I trust my own judgment in this case.

I can't see Naismith playing "10" or on the left for us again, if he does something will have gone wrong this window. Hopefully we'll sign a new back up striker which will make him third choice ahead of Kone? he has more sell on value though so I can see him being sold but probably not until January, he will most likely want more game time by then, the success of Scotland's Euro qualifying campaign might be a factor, at the moment they are the favorite to qualify in third place.
I wouldn't be surprised if he goes this window, as you said he will want game time before the euros.

Insanely optimistic but even Wigan under Bruce bought Valencia when he was named young player of the world cup (i think).

But Bernardo Silva signed for Monaco for €15mil and weve seen Mirallas linked to them. It may be possible that a deal is lined up for Mirallas but whose to say some cash on top and guaranteed playing time wouldnt tempt Silva.

Long shot i know but would be amazing and Martinez seems to pull off a big surprise signing each summer.
Unfortunately if the deal was on the cards it might be now off due to how well he has played.

Everyone is interested in him, if Roberto was actually scouting Rafael Silva it would appear he got the wrong Silva.

Rafael is a very good player. He doesn't possess the same flair ou skill but he has a greater amount of pace. Likes to be the 10 but is deployed, on a regular basis, on the wings.

He would be an interesting player.

Plus, every player in the midfield would be a great addition to Everton's squad (João Mário intelligence is huge and Sérgio Oliveira is becoming a great center midfielder). The most similar player to Bernardo Silva is Iuri Medeiros, in this squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.