• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its easier applying for a mortgage than getting a seat transfer,
so far iv applied in writing,
filled in a transfer request form,
had 3 lengthy phonecalls (at evertons expense),
now iv been told I must wait in a queue because theres others who renewed before me who want to change seat,
Iam now waiting for a phonecall sometime next week when I can view some seats.

When I transferred in the past it was a big mess to do so I raised it a few times with them so I was hopeful that this change would have made it is easier for others. Maybe as it's a recent change they're still sussing out the best way to do it admin wise, so perhaps it will be smoother next time.

I've renewed mine but my cousin and his mate who sit next to me haven't. It'll be my second season as a ST holder, I guess i'm going to have to make friends in the street end or I'll be trying to get my face on that fan cam every week like a right mong

its easier applying for a mortgage than getting a seat transfer,
so far iv applied in writing,
filled in a transfer request form,
had 3 lengthy phonecalls (at evertons expense),
now iv been told I must wait in a queue because theres others who renewed before me who want to change seat,
Iam now waiting for a phonecall sometime next week when I can view some seats.
Why not just buy as a new applicant rather than as a renewal? Same early bird price.

I'm thinking about changing seats, need to do it today really. Currently in PE1 but not really enjoying the company of those around me. Had a season ticket in the lower street end and paddock before, thinking about going into GS1. Anyone got any suggestions? Prefer to be lower down rather than in upper. Ta

just sent them a snotty email threatening not to renew but feel let down by them, can't afford it until I get paid in 2 weeks and don't want any of the credit options they were offering

Why? They offer plenty of options and go out the way to try and help people.

But they were telling us on here that we weren't going to sell any.....

Some people shout louder than others mate, that's all. The poll showed the vast majority of GOT posters who could be arsed voting would renew.

The lurkers are always a more accurate barometer than the wordsmiths.

Status
Not open for further replies.