Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 24970

Hey GOT

I have received my early bird renewal forms for the 2015/16 Season, i have been going the game since the late 90's (god they were dark days) with my Grandad. For the first time since i started going, my grandad has decided to wait before renewing for next season, mainly because of you know who.

Since the announcement of Senor Martinez (snore martinez to my grandpapa) he has been in doubt regarding bobby's ability/philosophy to take us forward, he said the same thing through last years brilliant season and just the same now, his main gripe is football was really boring at times although there was some aknowledgment for United away, Arsenal away and even Chelsea away this season, gun to a gunfight and all that. Even though he doesnt like Martinez' philosophy he has still supported him and refuses to boo the man or his players or shout some verbal abuse, he doesnt swear so its ineffective to a degree anyhow.

His idea is to see how the season pans out, if changes are being made, experimenting with the squad, then he is willing to give it another season or two, to be fair to the man he is approaching 70 and those cold dark damp nights watching a 0-0 or 1-0 is no good for his health, why do you do it to us Blues ?

Anyways what are other peoples thoughts ? Is there anyone else still unsure about renewing ? What would swing your opinion to renew or not renew ?

P.S. Lets face it, we will all renew on the last day anyway. Onwards and upwards Brothers and Sisters :drunk:

Im in the same boat mate. Been going since mid 90s without a break, followed us away and abroad and seriously considering giving it a rest next year. Its as if this season it has been more a chore than enjoyment. 8 games to change my mind.
If barry starts every game im not renewing cos i know he will stick with howard, mcgeady, barry n co next year.
I wanna see a young exciting team and i understand you need some experience in their but if they dont offer anything else apart from that they become redundant

Im in the same boat mate. Been going since mid 90s without a break, followed us away and abroad and seriously considering giving it a rest next year. Its as if this season it has been more a chore than enjoyment. 8 games to change my mind.
If barry starts every game im not renewing cos i know he will stick with howard, mcgeady, barry n co next year.
I wanna see a young exciting team and i understand you need some experience in their but if they dont offer anything else apart from that they become redundant

I think Barry could do with the Giggs/Gerrard treatment, his experience is surely respected and adhered to in the dressing room, but he will never be quick enough against these young whippets in the modern game. First yard is in the head though !
If we see some changes to show that Martinez is trying to find the winning formula then we should give him a chance.

I'm not renewing this year, as due to work committments I've missed a few games this season and when I have been there the football has been largely tripe. So I'll pay as you go next season, as I reckon there'll be a sharp drop off from the peak of pass sales last season.

Not renewed yet but intend to.

Not sure if it's the same in the rest of the ground as in the Family Enclosure ? but in there the date that you are guaranteed your seat expires before the Early Bird Deadline, I got an email saying seat is held until I think the last day of April whereas the early bird is the last day of the season.

I'll be renewing, it's more for the social aspect of the day rather than the game itself for me these days though.

I'm with Matty1878 here, have already renewed as I would have nothing left to moan at!!!

You can always cancel before season starts if management changes or player purchases don't go as you expect..

Can't really imagine not going, even when we're gash.
Sucker for punishment I am.

Its like a more relaxed form of the whole dominatrix game. Pleasurable punishment, keep going back for more, no idea why though !

Not me personally i mean in general....... :blush:

I'm with Matty1878 here, have already renewed as I would have nothing left to moan at!!!

You can always cancel before season starts if management changes or player purchases don't go as you expect..

I remember AC MILAN fans doing this directly after the sale of Silva and Ibra. Ticket renewals took a massive nosedive.

Status
Not open for further replies.