Final Home Game 'Lap of Appreciation'

Lap of Appreciation - Will You Be Staying Behind ?

• Yes

Votes: 114 56.4%
  • No

Votes: 56 27.7%
  • I won't be able to get out quick enough to wazz a sharp Lancashire on some Bread Under The Grill

Votes: 32 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You played abysmal football for 9 months and failed to entertain people who pay £600 for the privelege of watching you week in week out. Boooooooooooooooo
Oh, perish the thought of offending the customer.

I've paid £600 boooooooooo! Where's my refund? Boooooooooooooooo.

The customer is always right Boooooooooooooo!

He's a clueless [Poor language removed] biff who enjoys trolling Everton fans. That's basically it
I hope he is trolling you kneejerkers. That'd be brilliant if it was true.

Mind you, come to think of it: 'proper' Evertonians. Ha Ha Ha. He's taking the piss there.

Well in Roberto. Let the fickle buggers have it.

I hope he is trolling you kneejerkers. That'd be brilliant if it was true.

Mind you, come to think of it: 'proper' Evertonians. Ha Ha Ha. He's taking the piss there.

Well in Roberto. Let the fickle buggers have it.

You talk a lot of sense but you also talk some complete and utter pony at times

Oh, perish the thought of offending the customer.

I've paid £600 boooooooooo! Where's my refund? Boooooooooooooooo.

The customer is always right Boooooooooooooo!

I can tolerate us losing. What I can't tolerate is players not even trying, and the manager thinking that's ok

How can the players be expected to play with heart and desire when we've got an absolute wet cabbage of a manager with the motivational skills of Aldi bog roll?

I can tolerate us losing. What I can't tolerate is players not even trying, and the manager thinking that's ok
I think yesterday a lot of players really didn't want any chance of that EL muck next season. The lack of any serious challenge to Spurs can only be accounted for by that...let WHU take up the poison chalice.

Just a theory to explain the flat performance.

I think yesterday a lot of players really didn't want any chance of that EL muck next season. The lack of any serious challenge to Spurs can only be accounted for by that...let WHU take up the poison chalice.

Just a theory to explain the flat performance.

What about all of the other flat performances then?

How can the players be expected to play with heart and desire when we've got an absolute wet cabbage of a manager with the motivational skills of Aldi bog roll?
Is that what you said the day after last season ended? The feller that motivated Everton to 72 points and before that motivated small time Wigan to win their first major trophy?

Is that what you said the day after last season ended? The feller that motivated Everton to 72 points and before that motivated small time Wigan to win their first major trophy?

Dave, when are you going to stop living in the past and mentioning a season that is no more relevant to us now than 84/85 was, or 86/87 was?

The here and now is that 2014/15 season was a load of old [Poor language removed], and the manager, players and board are all to blame. End of, all criticism justified. Yes, we all live in hope that next season will be better. Some of us think we should be doing more than just hoping though, and should be addressing this season's inadequacies.

Last edited:
Dave, when are you going to stop living in the past and mentioning a season that is no more relevant to us now than 84/85 was, or 86/87 was?

You're comparing the 1980s with the relevancy of 12 months ago with all the same player, practically, and the same manager and forces in place?

Ok.

I think yesterday a lot of players really didn't want any chance of that EL muck next season. The lack of any serious challenge to Spurs can only be accounted for by that.

Pretty poor theory that.
If they wanted to make really sure of not qualifying for the Europa then they should have been getting some borderline challenges in early doors to get booked or sent off !

Pretty poor theory that.
If they wanted to make really sure of not qualifying for the Europa then they should have been getting some borderline challenges in early doors to get booked or sent off !
S'pose.

I can't explain it then, other than Spurs had more to play for. Sometimes you have to say the opposition were very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.