Final Home Game 'Lap of Appreciation'

Lap of Appreciation - Will You Be Staying Behind ?

• Yes

Votes: 114 56.4%
  • No

Votes: 56 27.7%
  • I won't be able to get out quick enough to wazz a sharp Lancashire on some Bread Under The Grill

Votes: 32 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reidy's Bottle Of Grecian

The Unobstructed View
With the Final Home game approaching & bringing down the curtain on a rather underwhelming campaign will you be sticking around after the final whistle ?

There'll be some players moving on no doubt in the summer but in the main it'll be ones that I'll be glad to see the back of tbh so there aren't ant teary goodbyes in the offing. Sure, there have been some fantastic victories along the way but for me it's been a campaign of disappointment tbh.

So, the question is will you be sticking around for another 20 minutes to thank the players & staff for what they have served up in 2014/15 ?

With the Final Home game approaching & bringing down the curtain on a rather underwhelming campaign will you be sticking around after the final whistle ?

There'll be some players moving on no doubt in the summer but in the main it'll be ones that I'll be glad to see the back of tbh so there aren't ant teary goodbyes in the offing. Sure, there have been some fantastic victories along the way but for me it's been a campaign of disappointment tbh.

So, the question is will you be sticking around for another 20 minutes to thank the players & staff for what they have served up in 2014/15 ?
Not for me mate,has soon as the final whistle goes I am down the steps, and if everyone does the same perhaps everyone associated with the club will get the message that we the fans expect better.

Been thinking about this to be honest. After the season we've had, most of the players nor the manager deserve any applause from us, they've let us down badly this season too many times.

Think it will depend on the result and how the game itself goes. If the players go out and give it a great effort then I might stay behind and give them a clap. If we just play the dire football like we've been playing all season and we're left bored to tears then I will definitely leave.

I'd say 75% of the team and manager have let us down this season. I certainly won't be staying to clap them off. For most of the season they couldn't be bothered.

In all honesty, i don't even want to go. I didn't want to go the Sunderland game. An i'm taking my gf...now i really CBA!

A respectful clap but nothing OTT for me (if I was there like - heh!)

My older brother who went to games last season has been unwell , but will make the last home game - He feels it would not be fair to judge players so he may leave early!

Status
Not open for further replies.