Old Everton Pictures

everton%20fa%20cup%20semi%201968%20to%2069%20booth%20goal%20celeb2.jpg
Dammit Bally, back in therapy for me now !!! Tommy @£&£&Booth, broke my heart..... What you going to show next? RS celebrating their win at OT in the semi in 1971. I might actually cry again.

Dammit Bally, back in therapy for me now !!! Tommy @£&£&Booth, broke my heart..... What you going to show next? RS celebrating their win at OT in the semi in 1971. I might actually cry again.
I'm crying again as well. Clutch went on my dad's car on way down. Got there at half time. Split my head standing on gate to try and see. Couldn't see anything of game. Piss flowing everywhere down Holte end. Lost in last minute.
Doesn't get much worse than that day.
A broken hearted 12 year old.

I'm crying again as well. Clutch went on my dad's car on way down. Got there at half time. Split my head standing on gate to try and see. Couldn't see anything of game. Piss flowing everywhere down Holte end. Lost in last minute.
Doesn't get much worse than that day.
A broken hearted 12 year old.
I think posted in another thread recently that we were stuck on M6 for hours behind City supporters coach who had managed to write out booths name in capitals on sheets of paper and stick it to rear window of coach. My dad had the patience of a saint with me but even he said to bloody well stop crying. !!! Makes the good times sweeter though I suppose!!