Everton v Aston Villa. 18th Oct at 15.00.

Who is scruffier?

• Aston Villa

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • ASTON VILLA

Votes: 115 63.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great performance. Such a relief to not only win, but turn in a convincing performance against a side that don't give teams an easy ride. Goals and a clean sheet. Excellent result.

I'm also made up to say that Romelu Lukaku was ace today. Deserved his goal and his hold up play was good. To see Barkley play 65 and do well was fantastic also. It's great not to be bemoaning more injuries and dropped points. Quite the opposite in fact.

Naismith up there for motm for me. Superb. Defended from the front at times with so many good tackles. What a shift he put in. I'd give it to Baines though. What a left peg he has.

Great performance. Such a relief to not only win, but turn in a convincing performance against a side that don't give teams an easy ride. Goals and a clean sheet. Excellent result.

I'm also made up to say that Romelu Lukaku was ace today. Deserved his goal and his hold up play was good. To see Barkley play 65 and do well was fantastic also. It's great not to be bemoaning more injuries and dropped points. Quite the opposite in fact.

Naismith up there for motm for me. Superb. Defended from the front at times with so many good tackles. What a shift he put in. I'd give it to Baines though. What a left peg he has.
The cross for Jagielka's goal was from his right - he's back to his best when he's getting assists with either foot!

Sixty grand,
Sixty grand,
Seamus Coleman!

(Build on this now lads and don't fk it up against Burnley)

Playing football the Everton way!

If anyone could sum up the performance for me in 50 words or less that would be great

Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.