Well said Fergie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like Taggert or Benitez think they are more alike than either would admit . But the one thing Taggert has never done to the same degree as Benitez is to go out of his way to make snide underhanded comments and gestures about other clubs . He is really is a horrible little tickturd that Benitez .

I suspect that Ferguson does admire what Moyes has done for us and the squad he's building here, but lets not be in any doubt that he's saying it now to wind up Benithez. I don't think he says things in public without a motive, and that will be his motive now I suspect.

I dont like Taggert or Benitez think they are more alike than either would admit . But the one thing Taggert has never done to the same degree as Benitez is to go out of his way to make snide underhanded comments and gestures about other clubs . He is really is a horrible little tickturd that Benitez .

That's true. Plus, SAF votes Labour and Benitez votes Conservative.

This interview is about to be shown on Granada Reports, just seen a preview " that man goes beyond the pale"

That's true. Plus, SAF votes Labour and Benitez votes Conservative.

I reckon Benitez was from a family of Francoist scum, gunning down salt of the earth Republicans in the civil war and informing on anti-Franco activists in its aftermath. I have absolutely no evidence to prove that, but you just *know* it's true. :coffee:

I reckon Benitez was from a family of Francoist scum, gunning down salt of the earth Republicans in the civil war and informing on anti-Franco activists in its aftermath. I have absolutely no evidence to prove that, but you just *know* it's true. :coffee:

Definitely. No doubt he'll have a Real Madrid room hidden somewhere in his Cheshire mansion.

Definitely. No doubt he'll have a Real Madrid room hidden somewhere in his Cheshire mansion.

He calls his Cheshire gaff 'Estadio Santiago Bernabeu' - not after Real Madrid's ground, just in honour of that fascist Madrid chairman who gave it his name. FACT.

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.