Everton v Chelsea. 30th August at 17.30.

Who shall prevail?

• Everton!

Votes: 193 64.3%
  • Arsenal - cunningly disguised in Chelsea shirts !

Votes: 45 15.0%
  • Pipe down you beaut no one reads your [Poor language removed] previews anyway.

Votes: 62 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up until the Besic mishap I was pretty confident about the team going forward, we played this seasons Champions today, and if we build on that performance and sort the defence out we'll be doing all sorts of naughty things to lesser sides than Chelsea and City.

Barry and McCarthy had decent games, yes McCarthy was responsible for the Hazard goal but other than that they competed well against the best midfield in the league.

One positive for today.

fenh9t.jpg

Will be to depressing to spend the next hour in here, but our defence was a shambles, Martinez better find Bill and get some money in for a defender, sell Gibson if we have too.
sell Gibson you must be joking ,how he is not on that pitch at the minute is beyond me. he must replace Barry at once

individual mistakes can be ironed out by good coachin i think... we're just makin way too many atm. plus the set up of the team etc, going all out against a team like chelsea

Perhaps, though as players get older theres less that can be done about it. Whoever said Jagielka's performance reminded them of the Phil Neville Wigan FA cup fumage was spot on, he was appalling and needs to be dropped.

We go again!
Well that was a bit crap, wasn't it? Positives: Eto'o took his goal well; I didn't feel as [Poor language removed] as Besic did when the whistle went. We really need to look at our central defense. And that was actually the last place I was worried about going into this season. Really discouraging. I actually not that concerned that we lost to Chelsea. I'm worried what kind of effect the nature of the loss will have. 10 goals conceded in 3 games. Yes we were able to put 3 past Chelsea but for the majority of the game they had a 2 goal lead and once again, when we scored, the other side scored almost immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.