Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus let's be honest here, who looks happy after an 11-hour flight?

I mean, he's had to go to Liverpool, then straight to Thailand, lots of travelling, can imagine he's not exactly ecstatic about that really.

seriously Dualz, who the hell leaves liverpool for thailand and looks unhappy? haha

Probably just me, but I find all this 'snide' talk or what he'll do in the derby a bit cringeworthy. I'd rather he was just a good footballer(which I'm sure he is) rather than be a liability who is likely to get sent off.
Was thinking the same tbh, some people are smalltime I suppose. He is fit as F though isnt he LAD.

Any centre midfielders looking at Neville and Osman in the centre of our side would be confident.

Anyone coming up against besic and mccarthy would have a mix of fear and exhaustion to look forward to.

Probably just me, but I find all this 'snide' talk or what he'll do in the derby a bit cringeworthy. I'd rather he was just a good footballer(which I'm sure he is) rather than be a liability who is likely to get sent off.

I assume they want a player who gets stuck in and doesn't take stick from anybody on the pitch.

Everyone gives Suarez stick about the biting and diving and all that nasty stuff, so we don't want any of that nonsense here.

I assume they want a player who gets stuck in and doesn't take stick from anybody on the pitch.

Everyone gives Suarez stick about the biting and diving and all that nasty stuff, so we don't want any off that nonsense here.

Nah mate, that's not what snide is, that's just bottle, snide is waiting for the ref to not be looking and stand on someone's foot, give em a jab when no ones looking, snide was Heittinga walking into Ashley Cole during his penalty, or a hidden elbow that sort of thing, discrete fouls, or when a tackle comes in, accidentally letting your arm fall.. strongly into the opponent that tackled you, a snidey player is basically just a generally nasty, underhanded and walking the grey area between legit and cards type player.

Shawcross is a snide.

Not my sort of player at all, give me a committed player like what you mentioned any day, Timmy Cahill, Scott Parker that sort of player that leaves nothing on the pitch but try to keep things clean, not always succeeding, straying at times but trying hard to keep the right side of the ref whilst still hunting down anything that moves.

Give me commitment over snide any day.

McCarthy>Fellaini for example

Last edited:
Never heard of him, seen video of him or know anything about him except hes a CB/DM

Nah mate, that's not what snide is, that's just bottle, snide is waiting for the ref to not be looking and stand on someone's foot, give em a jab when no ones looking, snide was Heittinga walking into Ashley Cole during his penalty, or a hidden elbow that sort of thing, discrete fouls, or when a tackle comes in, accidentally letting your arm fall.. strongly into the opponent that tackled you, a snidey player is basically just a generally nasty, underhanded and walking the grey area between legit and cards type player.

Shawcross is a snide.

Not my sort of player at all, give me a committed player like what you mentioned any day, Timmy Cahill, Scott Parker that sort of player that leaves nothing on the pitch but try to keep things clean, not always succeeding, straying at times but trying hard to keep the right side of the ref whilst still hunting down anything that moves.

Tim Cahill wasnt a snide? Is that what you're saying?

Never heard of him, seen video of him or know anything about him except hes a CB/DM

Shawcross is a snide.

I really don't think Cahill had as much respect for the rules as you seem to fondly remember. One of his last acts in international football was to put Bruno Martens-Indi in the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.