Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
10500352_10152158940851277_4355961957725791898_n.jpg
There lovely them polos, can you get them in the club shop?

Also, seemed quite a good turn out for the meet and greet

HAhA... Didn't think anyone could look scary when they are wearing a lilac polo top with a baby blue flower necklace on..... Seriously hate to see him when he is angry

HAhA... Didn't think anyone could look scary when they are wearing a lilac polo top with a baby blue flower necklace on..... Seriously hate to see him when he is angry

I agree , he looks like he should be in some sort of mafia film standing in the background smoking.

@evertonia

He probably doesn't smile cuz, to go with the gangsta tattoos, he's defo got a few golden teeth in there...

So is he gonna be the scariest person in the team, after Mucha left?

i've never seen anyone so miserable to join everton, you're living our dream here lad, chin up ffs!

haha, just kidding, i stare like this when i walk around town trying to look hard

i've never seen anyone so miserable to join everton, you're living our dream here lad, chin up ffs!

haha, just kidding, i stare like this when i walk around town trying to look hard
Plus let's be honest here, who looks happy after an 11-hour flight?

I mean, he's had to go to Liverpool, then straight to Thailand, lots of travelling, can imagine he's not exactly ecstatic about that really.

Status
Not open for further replies.