Lescott Fee Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

why would you do that to fellow blues ? thats a ****y thing to do

Because there ego's are massive. They really have high opinions of themselves. There's plenty of arse lickers hanging on to them too, its the ******* Internet, there lives must be really [Poor language removed]. Then again, they are in there 30s and 40s, playing on X-box all night.

Gaurenteed someone will come on say theyd take 12 mill for Lescott, come on we can make at least 20 pages here!

Well, I wouldn't sell him for 12m. But let's be honest, he is on the periphery. He's not our first choice centre back, and he wasn't brought in as a left back. When you have no cash the bank don't want to see assets laying idle - what happens if Baines has a good run, and Yobo comes back in with Jags. What then for Lescott? Don't want to sell, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is one of the first big players to move on.

Well, I wouldn't sell him for 12m. But let's be honest, he is on the periphery. He's not our first choice centre back, and he wasn't brought in as a left back. When you have no cash the bank don't want to see assets laying idle - what happens if Baines has a good run, and Yobo comes back in with Jags. What then for Lescott? Don't want to sell, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is one of the first big players to move on.
If we needed money ASAP then Lescott would probably be the one to go, but he'd fetch a lot more than 12m.

Because there ego's are massive. They really have high opinions of themselves. There's plenty of arse lickers hanging on to them too, its the ******* Internet, there lives must be really [Poor language removed]. Then again, they are in there 30s and 40s, playing on X-box all night.

Idiot

Lescott was our player of the season last year mate, hes hardly on the periphery.

Status
Not open for further replies.