Where will we finish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon top seven for us, we'll do well to make Europe. No Yak and Saha out for a while, doesn't bode well but we are doing well in their absences.

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. United
4. Villa

Fifth belongs to Arsenal who are far too good to drop out of europe completely, they will be pipped to 4th by Villa who are immense lately. I reckon City will make dramatic strides after signing a new team in January, and will push for Europe along with Fulham who are starting to look formidable themselves.

It will be extremely tight at all ends of the table, but i still say Stoke, West Brom and Newcastle will go down. The title is too close to call but i still fancy Chelsea.

Im confident we will finish the season strongly enough to make europe.

I dont remember tb saying the RS will win the league:D
anyway i think we will finish 5th, villa's luck will run out.

utd for the league they are 7 points behind with two games in hand and have to play the rs at old trafford. don't panic ;)

I dont remember tb saying the RS will win the league:D
anyway i think we will finish 5th, villa's luck will run out.

utd for the league they are 7 points behind with two games in hand and have to play the rs at old trafford. don't panic ;)

I think they will to be honest...:(

1) Manchester United
2) Chelsea
3) Liverpool
4) Aston Villa
5) Arsenal
6) Everton

18) Newcastle
19) Stoke
20) West Brom

The [Poor language removed] will win it cause all the rs fans in the FA won't allow Man U to equal their record so if they win it this year it moves them 2 clear.

Of course that could all be bollocks and they will just fluke their way to it.

Anyway enough about them, i reckon we will finish 5th.

In another thread similar to this i said 8th and i'm going to stick with that number,squad sadly isnt big enough becuase its looking like we're going to get a bit of a winter this year and it maywell lead to cancelled games which will lead to fixture conjestion.

So yeah 8th for me.

As for who'll win the league i couldnt give a toss really.

Man Utd
RS
Chelsea
Villa
Everton
Arsenal

(have a feeling it might be the RS but couldn't bring myself to put them there)

Pompey (I also have a feeling)
Sunderland
Stoke

I think - and hope - that West Brom's good football will see them escape

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.