• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said Wigan. You can see it right?

I can see it clearly, but you are neglecting the fact that he had defenders out all season so would be hard pushed to change it. I am not defending him, just saying that we are different to Wigan so it is difficult to compare

Genuinely shocked at that. Not that he might be coming to Everton, just that he's decided to leave.

''Sorry I got you relegated boys. Cheers all the best''

I just didn't see it in him. Oh well, we really should stop prejudging until he's had a fair few games under his belt. If/when he arrives.

...I suspect and hope his resignation is because he knows of our interest and really fancies the job. Its some way off being a done deal, but even without additional funds there will be a fair bit of savings on the wages bill following the loss of Moyes and his backroom staff, plus the likes of Neville and potentially Heitinga. Lets hope Martinez is appointed quickly followed by a couple of mouthwatering signings he was keen on at Wigan but couldn't afford.

With all due respect, I'll trust a wigan season ticket holder over some dodgy website.

I watched a lot Wigan on tele. We have all PL matches live boardcast here every week. They have 3CBs and 2WBs every game.

Hope you lot take Martinez. Don't fancy him down Stoke
Wouldn't worry too much about it mate. Why would your rugby team hire a football manager anyway?

BTW get used to the word "down" and "Stoke" in the same sentence.

Banter.

Now ... where is my Martinez on a horse picture?

Coat with the collar up ... get used to it:

chelsea4-afpgt.jpg

Last edited:

I can see it clearly, but you are neglecting the fact that he had defenders out all season so would be hard pushed to change it. I am not defending him, just saying that we are different to Wigan so it is difficult to compare

I have said it a couple of times. I do not like people/manager to use "injuries" as an excuse. He is the manager he can change things and buy/sell players. He can play 4 at the back but he chosed not to.

BK if he chooses Martinez then so be it - I will support the new Manager who has many qualities at a very small club he will be in charge of the mighty blues able to cope on a bigger budget, a better youth system - be careful the Martinez haters as Stoke will be waiting he is better than Mark Hughes!

I watched a lot Wigan on tele. We have all PL matches live boardcast here every week. They have 3CBs and 2WBs every game.

I've watched them a lot too, and they don't always play 3 at the back. He played 4-3-3 at Swansea, and has played it at Wigan too, so what makes you think he won't use it at Everton?

As I said earlier in the thread, our squad could play both 3-4-3 (3-5-1-1 really) and 4-3-3 quite easily, both formations have their merits.

Status
Not open for further replies.