• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this will be sorted quickly.
I also hope that he is surrounded by people such as Neville,Stubbs,Ferguson ,Weir as they will retain a certain amount of stability with Martinez bringing something different to the table.

I am relieved that it is isn't Pereira and I am not sure that he was ever anything other than a chat room favourite.

We were all so used to stability under David Moyes and any change is hard to accept.
Look at Utd where David Moyes seems to dismantling the most successful backroom set up in the premiership,can you imagine how their supporters must feel.

I wanted Mourinho or Pellegrini ,but got Martinez and for all our sakes I hope he is as good as the commentators say.

Errrm, really?

Was quite open to Martinez at the start when moyes left but quickly changed my mind and did not want him whatsoever! Mainly due to his defensive tactics/formation ect...

I'm just hoping his flaws will not be a problem at a big club with quality players or at least he's learnt from his mistakes because he does have a lot of plus points.

If we start our first game under him playing a 3-4-3 then I will be seriously worried!

Don't know if it's been posted but this is from the BBC website,

Whelan told BBC Sport he would have to "wait and see" who came in for Martinez. But the Press Association quoted Whelan as saying: "Everton rang me and I said they have permission to talk to him."

Was quite open to Martinez at the start when moyes left but quickly changed my mind and did not want him whatsoever! Mainly due to his defensive tactics/formation ect...

I'm just hoping his flaws will not be a problem at a big club with quality players or at least he's learnt from his mistakes because he does have a lot of plus points.

If we start our first game under him playing a 3-4-3 then I will be seriously worried!

He doesn't really play 3-4-3, it's more like 3-5-1-1, which, if you have the right players, is an excellent formation. It's nothing to be overly worried about.

Status
Not open for further replies.