Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked the odds on betfair... No one else is even close to Martinez. It's just a matter of time now really isn't it?!

Typical Kenwright. One of the cheapest options he could of went for. Not surprised one bit.

I don't want a manager who has just been relegated, but I'll still give the man my full support if he is our next manager and I hope he proves me completely wrong.

*bangs head on wall*

Typical Kenwright. One of the cheapest options he could of went for. Not surprised one bit.

I don't want a manager who has just been relegated, but I'll still give the man my full support if he is our next manager and I hope he proves me completely wrong.

*bangs head on wall*

Calm down mate Joe Royle was relagated with Oldham in 93-94 season and came to us. He didn't do too badly.

I've come to the conclusion that the only two people who think EFC are a small club are David Moyes and Bill Kenwright.

Not quite. Also include the media. Plus high-end managers, players & investors looking for new clubs and about 20% of our fanbase.

I don't see why we haven't even been linked with Di Matteo, seems like an easy story to make.

"Bill Kenwright is understood to be weighing up the *credentials of the club’s *internal candidates to *succeed Moyes before *deciding whether to make a move for Roberto Martinez or Malky Mackay.

Both Martinez and Mackay are keen on the job, but Kenwright will first consider the merits of Phil Neville, Steve Round, David Weir and Alan Stubbs.
"

Could be a catastrophic appointment.

big nev very good point mate. Was at Joe's first game against the s***e and was convinced we were going down that season before Rideout and Dunc scored for us.

Actually as I'm writing this I remembered what a few great seasons we got from Joe Parkinson. What a loss that was when he got injured and had to retire?

well said this club needs a revolution kenwright and the happy clappers have destroyed anything prestigious about it

by the way, mate, i was also a bookie...between 2000-2003. quit when they ditched manual settling and replaced it with computers. couldn't even watch the racing anymore, job got well boring.

i used to heavily promote everton games, haha! back then it was mostly walter smith, so not much interest from anyone anyway no matter how much i pushed it (it were in london too, not liverpool).

big nev very good point mate. Was at Joe's first game against the s***e and was convinced we were going down that season before Rideout and Dunc scored for us.

Actually as I'm writing this I remembered what a few great seasons we got from Joe Parkinson. What a loss that was when he got injured and had to retire?

Parkinson epitomised the dogs of war.

I've seen many articles written on this subject extolling the virtues of this guy and that guy but one man has not been mentioned at all, Dougie Freedman at Bolton. The similarities between him and Moyes are startling, his career has been outside the top flight in England, he is a Scot, each club he has been with have improved beyond recognition, he is young and ambitious. Moyes was one of the top students when he achieved his badge, Freedman is the same, his sides score goals regularly which honestly was one of Moyes failures. It is a big job despite what Whelan says however I think the managers job at Goodison is way beyond Martinez, lets face it he managed to take them to the Championship. Freedman would be a risk but having examined how he turned his previous clubs round he could well be capable of taking us to the next level something Moyes tried so many times yet he only succeeded in failing.

Whhhhhhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooo

MONTY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.