New Main Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Neville Southall

Player Valuation: £8m
If Everton announced that they were to demolish the Main Stand and rebuild it with however much room you wanted for a single stand. If you had to pick another clubs stand to base it on which one would you go for? Plus what size would you go for?

Dortmund ;) Just much longer.

tumblr_ml0a8y1J0G1r2xls3o1_1280.jpg

Two tiers, one quite steep one going 4/5 of the way back, then one ****ty upper level, for the away fans. lol

I do love that stand, but as a Main Stand though?

Shouldn't we be talking a mix between the Emirates and Ibrox's Main Stand perhaps for corporate facilities?

I agree. I was just using this as an excuse to post that picture. Butters' idea isn't bad if you add in some skyboxes.

Evertonians don't act like they do so an atmosphere like that would never happen.

I do love that stand, but as a Main Stand though?

Shouldn't we be talking a mix between the Emirates and Ibrox's Main Stand perhaps for corporate facilities?

Take the councils offer and get the school site, turn the pitch 90 degrees and the main stand will then be behind the goal.

I know it's only hypothetical but wouldn't they pick a different stand to upgrade as it has less blocked views, such a Bullens Road? Then the ones suggested would be perfect and leave the Main Stand to hospitality and old people/families, I am old by the way and in the main stand.

I know it's only hypothetical but wouldn't they pick a different stand to upgrade as it has less blocked views, such a Bullens Road? Then the ones suggested would be perfect and leave the Main Stand to hospitality and old people/families, I am old by the way and in the main stand.

Again, if they take up the councils offer and rotate the pitch then the Bullens would be no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.