Transfer record broken again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
Felliani signs in for an initial £15 million.

on top of another four signings...

castillo
saha
jacobsen
nash

So lets hear it, lets have the moaners take all their venom back.

Felliani signs in for an initial £15 million.

on top of another four signings...

castillo
saha
jacobsen
nash

So lets hear it, lets have the moaners take all their venom back.

Maybe not the names we thought, perhaps we get too tied up with names in the silly season. Moutinho being the main one everyone wanted but we didnt get.
Maybe on the face of it in 3 months time we will be suggesting we have one of the best midfields in the prem ?? Who knows what these new players will do.

Moyes must be confident Saha can stay fit, and he must of looked at Felliani or is it a backlash with BK and DM worried what would happen if they didnt get a big signing.

Lets see what happens ;)

Some people will be absolutely gutted that we managed to pull Felliani out of the proverbial bag, though i do admit that there needs to be a significant change in the club's aims and ambitions.

jacobsen been available since january for free and no club took him
nash was wigans 3rd choice keeper
saha injury prone
castillo who?
fellaini fair doos
sold aj and mcfadden

not exactly jumping for joy but could've been worse

The Moaners: the fans with ambition who want to see us move on.

All I wanted to see was Moyes backed and I'm happy he has been. Fellaini is an excellent signing and exactly what we need. Am I going to praise Kenwright to the hill tops, not a chance. He's just done what he's supposed to do, provide the funds.

I hope every single singing turns out to be a legend, ffs has Moyes not made numpties out of the moaners enough in the past when it comes to signing unheared of quality players.

You all moaned that you wanted at least five in this summer, suck it in and get on with to much paper reading going on!

The 'Moaners' are there because we have acted liked amateurs during this transfer window!

We've had a crap start to the season as the moral in the club as at an all time low, and how long will it take for the new players to settle in?

I'm happy with the Felliani signing, excited even... but this does not alone repair the damage done by this close season! If were bidding £15m for him, why didnt we do this earlier and get him in and settled before the season started?

We've spent nothing if you include the McFadden & Johnson transfer fee's and seen all our main rivals strenghten.

So lets hear it, lets have the stupidly optimistic people take some of their optimism back and whilst gettign behind the team, recognise that this summer HAS been a disaster and we HAVEN'T strengthend like we should have.

some people are only happy when they are feeling sad.

That's actually true that mate. But you have to differentiate between moaners and people who just want the very best for EFC. I think most fit into the latter category, tbh.

So because you havnt heard of them you automaticly beleive all our signings are crap!

So what if we didnt spend any money, im not bothered mainly for two reasons, Moyes doesnt spend money unless it will improve the quality of the squad and whats the point of a youth team if you have to go out every summer and blow 40 mill. Seriously are most people on here these days under 20!

The 'Moaners' are there because we have acted liked amateurs during this transfer window!

We've had a crap start to the season as the moral in the club as at an all time low, and how long will it take for the new players to settle in?

I'm happy with the Felliani signing, excited even... but this does not alone repair the damage done by this close season! If were bidding £15m for him, why didnt we do this earlier and get him in and settled before the season started?

We've spent nothing if you include the McFadden & Johnson transfer fee's and seen all our main rivals strenghten.

So lets hear it, lets have the stupidly optimistic people take some of their optimism back and whilst gettign behind the team, recognise that this summer HAS been a disaster and we HAVEN'T strengthend like we should have.

liege werent selling because they were in the CL qualifiers REMEMBER????

sporting were playing silly arses with moutinho who we made at least two bids for.

CSKA moscow sold jo first, then suddenly got frosty regarding losing their other striker.

the thing about going after players in the 'superstar bracket' is that signing them takes superstar money and means paying them superstar wages.

there are a few too many queglets with short memories that expect everton to throw money at potential flops like vdm, kroldrup, nyarko.

i much prefer the cautious and calculated approach which sees the club safe.

liege werent selling because they were in the CL qualifiers REMEMBER????

sporting were playing silly arses with moutinho who we made at least two bids for.

CSKA moscow sold jo first, then suddenly got frosty regarding losing their other striker.

the thing about going after players in the 'superstar bracket' is that signing them takes superstar money and means paying them superstar wages.

there are a few too many queglets with short memories that expect everton to throw money at potential flops like vdm, kroldrup, nyarko.

i much prefer the cautious and calculated approach which sees the club safe.

But he may come good lol Yeah right!

Top post!

Status
Not open for further replies.