Still a shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is this lad Stephane M'Bia back from the Olympics? Surely he'll sign soon.

Maybe Tiago aswell, I wouldn't mind going back for Super Manny Fernandes.

Hmm, where was that quoted from?

I know there is a rift growing between the chairman and the manager, I honestly believe Moyes is also at odds with Ross, but I think we all know that by now.

Thing is Moyes is an intelligent lad he knows what is needed and he knows the chairman can't do it. He also knows that BK has a gem and will not get another David Moyes.

I have a feeling it will be BK who will go first of all.

I agree - but one perspective that i heard today (just an opinion) is that Moyes has the Money, and hasnt signed anyone, which is annoying the board - if he doesnt by the end of the window - could he be the one who is fired?

*hides*

In my opinion, i think that Moyes was expecting the players to be cheaper, he already had the money to buy them, but as the demands rose, Moyes asked for more money, which couldnt happen...so hes stuck in a dilemma - Average = Many signings, Good = Few signings

Man U are going with the same eleven? Maybe one addition, but the same.

We finished 5th with those boys last season, I don't think anybody would be too gutted with 5th again.

Pienaar's out for 6 weeks, Cahill's injured, AJ's gone and Carsley is gone.

Man utd have strength in depth and there the best team in England.

I didnt see the match so all Ive got to go on is highlights from MOTD. And I can safely say I was ready to scratch my own eyes out with a cheesegrater. I can only imagine what you lads must be feeling. Absolutley awful defending, even Nuno looked bad. From what I saw thought he was lazy as [Poor language removed] defensivly. Is it me or does Rodwell just not look comfortable on the ball. There is something dodgy going on, I feel it in me waters...

Lescott. Wtf?

I think the damage is done. I know its still VERY early in the season but I think the rot has already settled in. I hope Im wrong :oops:

I agree - but one perspective that i heard today (just an opinion) is that Moyes has the Money, and hasnt signed anyone, which is annoying the board - if he doesnt by the end of the window - could he be the one who is fired?

*hides*

In my opinion, i think that Moyes was expecting the players to be cheaper, he already had the money to buy them, but as the demands rose, Moyes asked for more money, which couldnt happen...so hes stuck in a dilemma - Average = Many signings, Good = Few signings

Well Ian Ross told me that Moyes is the reason because he keeps changing his mind, but then Ross could tell that too many people. Si over at NSNO already thinks he's planting seeds to gather pressure against the manager, as they really don't get on at all.

Simple fact is Moyes gave BK a list of players, BK goes out and makes deals, Moyes has said that people have let him down, and therefore he has let the players and the fans down. He's removing the blame from the chairman.

[Poor language removed] ambition now, if we had any we would have done the majority of our signings already. I'd be happy with a 5t spot finish and a decent cup/uefa run like last year now. That seems a long way away tho especially with what we've got. If we only have a small budget blow it all on a few quality players and have baxter/rodwell/gosling and a few loan players on the bench. Then when cahill and pienaar return we'll be looking rosey in midfield.

The fact is we aren't missing much, but we just make everthing so [Poor language removed] hard on ourselves. We need atleast a new defensive middy in by the wba game or we will be lucky to get a point. It is not that our defense has suddenly forgotten how to defend, it is that no-one is capable of taking over carsley's spot with the same effect, the defense is just more exposed than it previously was.

I think the damage is done. I know its still VERY early in the season but I think the rot has already settled in. I hope Im wrong :oops:

Well I understand its bad, but its not that bad. I have had time to reflect on what Micknick and Danny have said, and its not as bad as some may say.

Just see what happens.

[Poor language removed] ambition now, if we had any we would have done the majority of our signings already. I'd be happy with a 5t spot finish and a decent cup/uefa run like last year now. That seems a long way away tho especially with what we've got. If we only have a small budget blow it all on a few quality players and have baxter/rodwell/gosling and a few loan players on the bench. Then when cahill and pienaar return we'll be looking rosey in midfield.

The fact is we aren't missing much, but we just make everthing so [Poor language removed] hard on ourselves. We need atleast a new defensive middy in by the wba game or we will be lucky to get a point. It is not that our defense has suddenly forgotten how to defend, it is that no-one is capable of taking over carsley's spot with the same effect, the defense is just more exposed than it previously was.

Well I never thought Carsley was that good, and I still stand by that. I fully believe that Rodwell has the potential to be ten times better than Carsley and I am willing to see some poor performances before that happens, because my god I saw enough poor performances in so called Super Lee Carsley.

Well I never thought Carsley was that good, and I still stand by that. I fully believe that Rodwell has the potential to be ten times better than Carsley and I am willing to see some poor performances before that happens, because my god I saw enough poor performances in so called Super Lee Carsley.

Burn him :mad::mad::mad:

:p

we have to sign our players this week, if we dont we will lose to west brom and no one will want to join a side who loses to them...very very bad day today

we have to sign our players this week, if we dont we will lose to west brom and no one will want to join a side who loses to them...very very bad day today

Agreed, who will we sign thought.

I reckon we'll get this Tiago lad, he's got experience in the English League already and hopefully he'll be able to slot in.

I'll as again when is M'Bia back from the Olympics? Does anyone know. He's definatly on Moyes's radar.

You may well have done, but we have conceded 14 goals in 8 games over our pre season and todays game, and look like we could have shipped 8 or 9 today easily. Bare in mind last season we only conceded 33 goals all season, and now we have 14 in 8 against shyte opposition and all that has changed defensively is carsley has gone. He may not have been a stand out player, or a match winner but he obviously did a job for the team.
I am not denying Rodwell has the potential to be better than him, but who is he supposed to learn from in training to improve?Jags?Nev? He is the best we have got in that position, a 17 year old boy, it is not good enough, he is not good enough yet, he will be in 3 or 4 years but he needs to be broken into the team gradually not just plonked in because we have nothing else.

Ok, yes it would make it difficult, but I would expect a team who finished 5th minus a couple of semi-key players would still turn over West Brom. If we don't, then we don't but we need to get some perspective. I know this now. Think like the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.