Two Planes flying in tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I don't feel like slogging thru all of these pages. Basically does the original post have any merit?

Sorry but I don't feel like slogging thru all of these pages. Basically does the original post have any merit?
That will be seen this weekend, basically.

Me personally don't have much hope for two signings right now.. but I sure hope I'm wrong

This is getting ridiculous. The only way to stop this pathetic rumour mungering is not to respond to it. We should be talking about todays match, not about some spurious link to yet another player. In todays world if a player was flying to somewhere, especially somewhere he has been heavily linked to, do you really think that GOT would be one of the first to hear about it. All respect to GOT but I think SKY has more reporters. We could be blooding 3 or 4 youngsters, the stars of tomorrow who will be needing our help to keep the confidence levels up. Get behind the Blues and forget about signings unil they come to fruition.

This is getting ridiculous. The only way to stop this pathetic rumour mungering is not to respond to it. We should be talking about todays match, not about some spurious link to yet another player. In todays world if a player was flying to somewhere, especially somewhere he has been heavily linked to, do you really think that GOT would be one of the first to hear about it. All respect to GOT but I think SKY has more reporters. We could be blooding 3 or 4 youngsters, the stars of tomorrow who will be needing our help to keep the confidence levels up. Get behind the Blues and forget about signings unil they come to fruition.

Completely agree, i was suckered into this post initially but the claims have just got more and more wild, after Moyes interview on the OS its pretty much definite we have no one, if you're going to the game today the only fresh new talent you are gonna be seeing is from out youngsters so lets give them a great introduction to premiership football at Goodison!

Don't worry, I just heard from the postman that the reason C. Ronaldo didn't sign for Real Madrid was that he's always wanted to play for Moyes... watch this space.

Oh, and Steven Gerrard just announced his immediate retirement on the BBC site.

Don't worry, I just heard from the postman that the reason C. Ronaldo didn't sign for Real Madrid was that he's always wanted to play for Moyes... watch this space.

Oh, and Steven Gerrard just announced his immediate retirement on the BBC site.

Blows goats. Ive got the tape!!

*PM me for the link!

I have heard that sky have noticed there are 16 other teams in the Prem League.

Would I lie about shizzle like that?

Come August 31st we'll have a thread like this except it will be 2 Minibus loads of players arriving in. Whoever said their boss puts new players up will be setting up a tented village near Finch Farm. Local charities will be handing out soup and blankets while they queue for their medicals.

Sadly, all the deals will fall through due to the fact that nobody asked their current clubs if they would like to sell them. Except for the 2 blokes from the Moldovan olympics team who were free agents but got 8 year deals with Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.