Jelavic - half season hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like he's had the worst of starts. Two superb goals against southampton, he also had that knee injury too. People were criticising his derby performance but I thought they made it hard for him that game

Good point on the derby, all Coates did when he came on was kick him. 7 fouls on him from Coates that half and not one booking, laughable!

Threads like these are a joke, if one player has one or two quite weeks bam he's not any good anymore.

He was never gonna keep up with the amount of goals he was scoring last season, if he could score twenty league goals i would be very happy and he's stil.l basicly on track to do so.

Ye of little faith. He'll come good. All strikers go through periods when they're not scoring. Thankfully for us he still contributes a lot to the team even when he's not slotting, and we have other players capable of scoring. It's all gravy.

Ridiculous notion - he has lost a bit if form yes but he is still slotting and finding space - he did some boss hold up stuff in the first half on Sat but was isolated. He will be back.

How many chances did he have on Sat?

Or has he had all season, it doesn't seem like he's missing loads cause he's not getting loads.

I'm not sure if thats a good or bad thing though.

Threads like these are a joke, if one player has one or two quite weeks bam he's not any good anymore.

He was never gonna keep up with the amount of goals he was scoring last season, if he could score twenty league goals i would be very happy and he's stil.l basicly on track to do so.

Did you even read the OP ?

How many chances did he have on Sat?

Or has he had all season, it doesn't seem like he's missing loads cause he's not getting loads.

I'm not sure if thats a good or bad thing though.

He picked up a back pass and then shot wide when I expected him to bury it and he's missed open headers in both the last two games that I would expect him to score.

But he missed chances last year, too and while he has been a bit perephial, you can't really say that our attacking play is poor, right now.

Which is pretty useless as if you search 'Jelavic' the first thread which is actually about him doesn't show up until halfway down the second page.

The search function definitely could be better.

Don't worry, the amount of posts in here suggests that it is a post that people are interested in, therefore it was perfectly valid to create it, whether there was another thread about him or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.