Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a quick scan on YouTube - seems to have played on the right a bit as well. Some of the balls in the box where class (with his right). Maybe he's more versatile than we think?

According to a big danish newspaper we are offerring FCK 15 mil danish kroner.

"ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbold/dansk_fodbold/article1817024.ece"
you will need to copy/paste it into the browser as i cant post links yet !

15 mil danish kroner is £1.6 mil

I have seen him in alot of games, and he might be a good buy as a backup for Baines or Pienaar.
He cant play CM as someone said earlier, only as LB and LW.

he wont play for the next 5 years, he will be like mucha was to howard, and then will probably leave on a free.
i cant believe moyes will use up our last bit of money when we need to replace rodwell

Yes, just like Pienaar will go to QPR and Adebayor won't sign for Spurs.

We get it, you don't know anything about football.

It mystifies me as to why people are complaining about this, the fact that Baines has lasted so long without significant injury is a miracle, rather than the norm. If he gets a long term injury we're stuck with Neville or Distin at LB, utter madness.

We clearly need another player who can play for Baines and give him competition, he's only 22 and as a bonus it appears he can play on the left of midfield should we need him to.

And the price ? Nobody really knows what it is, as usual.

I have seen him in alot of games, and he might be a good buy as a backup for Baines or Pienaar.

That'd make more sense like! After all, it's a 22 year old defender from a no mark league who has played less than 50 senior games!

Under £2m for a reserve left back would be a decent little bit of business I guess.

It also says that we have a bid on £1 mill rejected earlier, and that he has less than 1 year left on his contract.
So why not wait that year :)

It always amazes me how many people know what Evertons bank balance shows.

My view on it, if he gets him in, cool. Price? Who cares, he's worth what we will pay for him. Will we have any money left to get anybody else in? I have absolutely no idea and neither does ANYBODY on here. I am not going to say I dont want 'X' coming in cause that means we wont have enough to buy 'Y' because I dont know. I will leave it up to Moyes to make the decision on what part of HIS squad is needing permanent back-up more.

It is interesting to hear people thoughts on a player, if of course they have a clue who he is, but it's difficult to put a price on their heads from the limited football business acumen that 99% of the people on here have.

Is he any good? If yes, then lets see if we get him.

It used to be so much better when the only time you heard of a new signing was on North West Tonight with them holding up the shirt.

Absolutely this mate - you beat me to it.

Are there really people here who genuinely believe that Moyesie's transfer strategy is 'Wow, I've suddenly got £5m burning a hole in my pocket, who can I spend it on that I don't need' ?

*thinks: 'Hmmm.... hostage to fortune that question'

Based on the overwhelming part of his track record, it's absolutely IMWT for me in the next 36 hours.

15 mill danish kroner £1,6 mill is what Everton is offering not the ridiculous £5 mill mentioned in british media . And i strongly believe that FC Copenhagen will accept this offer . Oviedo has 1 year left on his contract and has already said he wont be signing a new one . He has also said that he would jump at the chance to play in the premiership . So this one is on i think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.