Drenthe ..sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So .. He lets Drenthe away with it an' Barklay starts it next week ..

Then Bidwell , Then Duffy ..

Do they all get .. Oh Theyre Bposs , What the Fuks Up with yous , DK ???

Hes NOT ALL THAT An WE ARE Everton FC with respect , Mucka

Least , for Me , anyways .

NOT ABOUT Moyes , btw ..

Good to know.

To be fair I don't doubt the manager's been looking at alternative wingers who can follow the rules with as much pace and better at keeping the ball and passing ability too.

The question is as always will we get the funds to get them.

Drenthe has had just as many games where he's made no impact whatsoever as games where he has. It's not like he's Messi. Absolutely no guarantee he would have made a damn's worth of difference, and what does that say to the rest of the squad? HE let the team, and all of us down. This is HIS fault.

So .. He lets Drenthe away with it an' Barklay starts it next week ..

Then Bidwell , Then Duffy ..

Do they all get .. Oh Theyre Bposs , What the Fuks Up with yous , DK ???

Hes NOT ALL THAT An WE ARE Everton FC with respect , Mucka

Least , for Me , anyways .

NOT ABOUT Moyes , btw ..

The key is Moyes signed him up - he knew what the lad was like. If he transgressed and Moyes punted him after one falling foul of the rules then there might be a [point to be made here. There isn't though. Moyes let it continue by your own admission...so tell me that isn't a dumb moment to finally realise he was a bad inlfuence on his squad and cut him?

I disagree about his talent too...he might not be world class but he was a miles better option than we could turn to than what was on the bench. THAT is a cutting your nose off to spite your face moment. Not saying it WOULD have worked, but we never got the chance to find out. I bet Dalglish and that GK of theirs was made up.

Lad .. Hes ON LOAN !!!

The Season finishes in like , 6 weeks AN WE HAVENT MADE MOVE #1 to sign him ..???

Like I told yous at Xmas ....

HE WILL NOT BE Staying , Mucka ...
bangs head against brick wall how many times .at the end of the day bally ,hes been a proper prick hes now got to go end of

The key is Moyes signed him up - he knew what the lad was like. If he transgressed and Moyes punted him after one falling foul of the rules then there might be a [point to be made here. There isn't though. Moyes let it continue by your own admission...so tell me that isn't a dumb moment to finally realise he was a bad inlfuence on his squad and cut him?

I disagree about his talent too...he might not be world class but he was a miles better option than we could turn to than what was on the bench. THAT is a cutting your nose off to spite your face moment. Not saying it WOULD have worked, but we never got the chance to find out. I bet Dalglish and that GK of theirs was made up.
dave 1 word mate RESPECT the lad has not shown any end of

Drenthe is a ****ing [Poor language removed]. He doesn't deserve to play for us if he doesn't respect our club or Manager on the week of a massive game for us.

If you employed someone from an Agency for temp work who was turning in late, warned 3 or 4 times, had no respect for you or your staff and your paying him. Would you employ them?

Wake up!

The lad is talented but he doesn't give a **** ab

Drenthe has had just as many games where he's made no impact whatsoever as games where he has. It's not like he's Messi. Absolutely no guarantee he would have made a damn's worth of difference, and what does that say to the rest of the squad? HE let the team, and all of us down. This is HIS fault.

No guarantee for that, no. I'll tell you what you could guarantee in advance though: you'd have gotten blood out of a stone before you got a change of fortune in a game from introducing any of the puddings on the bench as an *impact* sub.

talk about lack of respect from drenthe he is going a little mad on twitter atm. He is retweeting kop**** fans saying he should move to them.

dave 1 word mate RESPECT the lad has not shown any end of

Must be bad if you're saying it mate.

I stand by what i say though: one off game: use him off the bench. It pays off great: get rid of him; it doesn't - no harm done, get rid of him.

I tell you what mate, it took Moyes a bit of time to figure out he was going to bin him. Impeccable timing like.

nvm just jumped the gun he tweeted. Looking forward to playing at liverpool with a racist and a donkey who's a pisshead next season oh an downing the wife beater #COYB,

No guarantee for that, no. I'll tell you what you could guarantee in advance though: you'd have gotten blood out of a stone before you got a change of fortune in a game from introducing any of the puddings on the bench as an *impact* sub.

Look, maybe I'm wrong, but the long term negative effect of playing him and basically telling the rest of the squad that you can be an absolute tit, have no respect for your teammates, the fanbase, and the club, and still get a run out at Wembley far outweighs the possibility he might actually have done something to help us win the game.

We're all really, really disappointed. I know you are hurting Dave, I get it. I am too. I wanted to win something desperately. But this is HIS fault. HE did this.

Status
Not open for further replies.