Drenthe ..sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, to those in the know, please, it's killing me:

Has he been SACKED? (which what you're saying points to, in which case why doesn't the OS just SAY it?).

Or is it just a case of a severe punishment and the possibility of forgiveness?

Because if it's the former, the nightmare of him playing for RS next year edges closer, and you even begin to wonder whether something dodgy has been going on behind the scenes involving RS management.

Ok, to those in the know, please, it's killing me:

Has he been SACKED? (which what you're saying points to, in which case why doesn't the OS just SAY it?).

Or is it just a case of a severe punishment and the possibility of forgiveness?

Because if it's the former, the nightmare of him playing for RS next year edges closer, and you even begin to wonder whether something dodgy has been going on behind the scenes involving RS management.

Lad .. Hes ON LOAN !!!

The Season finishes in like , 6 weeks AN WE HAVENT MADE MOVE #1 to sign him ..???

Like I told yous at Xmas ....

HE WILL NOT BE Staying , Mucka ...

****ing hell, is this the boys brigade here or what?

Bad player does bad thing on the eve of a big match...throw him out of the club or look at how shit your bench is and throw him out after you get into him and use your man-management skills to get a game-winning performance out of him?

The moralism on here is unbelievable - we had players in the past on the lash and worshipped. This lad falls foul of the moral majority.

Go figure.

How was it a blunder im sorry but if Drenthe was persistently being naughty and breaking club rules then it was the right thing to do im behind Moyes with this one i mean in any other job if you persistently break rules you get around about 3 warnings then the sack he deserves

I'm saying the blunder was in the timing, that's all - we needed him on the pitch at that moment and not having him may have cost us a trophy.

Bad player does bad thing on the eve of a big match...throw him out of the club or look at how shit your bench is and throw him out after you get into him and use your man-management skills to get a game-winning performance out of him?

The moralism on here is unbelievable - we had players in the past on the lash and worshipped. This lad falls foul of the moral majority.

Go figure.

So .. He lets Drenthe away with it an' Barklay starts it next week ..

Then Bidwell , Then Duffy ..

Do they all get .. Oh Theyre Bposs , What the Fuks Up with yous , DK ???

Hes NOT ALL THAT An WE ARE Everton FC with respect , Mucka

Least , for Me , anyways .

NOT ABOUT Moyes , btw ..

Not that long ago mate.

I'm sensing double standrds at play for Royston.

Dave are you supporting Manchester United next weekend like you indicated earlier today that you wanted to see Everton beaten? Please clarify this before commenting further.

Go figure.

I'm with Davek on this one i'm afraid. (Hey? Why am i afraid?!!). But thanks for the insider info LCAB, at least you have clarified the situation a lot, it just goes to further prove how wishy-washy the OS site is: if he isn't going to be playing for us again (and by sacked i mean sent back home) then why the fcuk don't they just SAY so????

Go figure.

Moralism. You dare use the world MORALISM when you stated you wanted to see Everton beaten?

Really? :huh:

I'm with Davek on this one i'm afraid. (Hey? Why am i afraiad?!!). But thanks for the insider info LCAB, at least you have clarified the situation a lot, it just goes to further prove how wishy-washy the OS site is: if he isn't going to be playing for us again (and by sacked i mean sent back home) then why the fcuk don't they just SAY so????

Employment law says - they are not allowed to! Thats why.

Don't really see what we had to lose by playing him considering he's only got 6 weeks left at the club and we're not signing him.

Don't know the full story though, like.

Status
Not open for further replies.