2023/24 Sean Dyche

Good to know that not winning for 4 months didn't happen and it's just a statistic.
Yes, of course it is true. But saying it like that is out of context which is my point. People just use this statement to try and prove a point. These type of statements about winless runs, dont have a asterix next to them with amd contects. Eg stating that it was in the same season as having 2 seperate unprecidented points deduction or slowly heading into a financial meltdown with incompotent ownership at the helm. These are not isolated things they have an impact om on field performances and winless runs.
To me the winless run 'fact' is just a pointless point that can be assigned to the dusbin of 'facts' like those that football comentators use during a game to make some point or another depending on which way the wind is blowing

I’d have both all day if we have a long term plan

Potter went 14 home games at Brighton without a win, won one game in the calendar year 2020. He went 3 months without scoring at home. At Chelsea he went 2 wins in 15, the same ratio as Dyche’s worst run at Everton.

De Zerbi has just 2 wins in 15 at Brighton, the same abysmal record that is apparently unacceptable for Dyche (keeping in mind De Zerbi has far better players)

Yes, of course it is true. But saying it like that is out of context which is my point. People just use this statement to try and prove a point. These type of statements about winless runs, dont have a asterix next to them with amd contects. Eg stating that it was in the same season as having 2 seperate unprecidented points deduction or slowly heading into a financial meltdown with incompotent ownership at the helm. These are not isolated things they have an impact om on field performances and winless runs.
To me the winless run 'fact' is just a pointless point that can be assigned to the dusbin of 'facts' like those that football comentators use during a game to make some point or another depending on which way the wind is blowing
Ok mate x

Bloody keep him all day were we playing like Brazil before he came na..we are a mess of a club and this fella got us safe 3 games to go no stress for us last game job done. This pantomime is gonna carry on ,we need him to steady the ship..

Potter went 14 home games at Brighton without a win, won one game in the calendar year 2020. He went 3 months without scoring at home. At Chelsea he went 2 wins in 15, the same ratio as Dyche’s worst run at Everton.

De Zerbi has just 2 wins in 15 at Brighton, the same abysmal record that is apparently unacceptable for Dyche (keeping in mind De Zerbi has far better players)
Potter took over a very poor Brighton team and in a few years had them playing much better football with not a lot of money and got them 9th with maupay up front. Let’s see if dyche can get us top half next season with maupay up top. Chelsea is Chelsea they sack managers who win the champions league

Brighton have sold loads of players over the last couple of years and has had a lot injuries, because of what de zerbi has done at Brighton they will probably let him try to turn it around next season. Dyche wasnt at that level with us in his bad run

Wonder if those amateurs have considered accruing their points more evenly over the course of the season? Didn't think so. Useless. Next.