Relegation 23/24 Thread

Why are you scared of Leeds? Just got bummed by Queens Park Rangers, Summerville will be leaving. Are we now forgetting that Sheff Utd, Burnley and Luton were also all good enough to win lots of points and get promoted from the Championship?
I'm not scared of Leeds but I deem - and as the Championship table confirms - WBA to be significantly worse than them, and we'll need all the help we can get.

If the last two seasons are anything to go by, we will go for players at relegated teams to buy, im half looking at their squads, Diaz, Odobert, Elanga. Murilo, Barkley, Adebayo, Wood, Ogbenne, Brownhill. Gibbs White is surely beyond us.
This Barkley-dude. What kind of a player is he? Not sure if we can afford to place our eggs on these one-season wonders.

I hear you. But WBA are worse than Leeds so I want them coming up as we know we'll likely be in this situation next season.
No, we're not. We'll be sound relegation-wise. That effer from the leagues's office didn't get us this season and for the next one he doesn't have any bullets, unless he goes full on Verdun.

Stew & spuds for breakfast. Not bad...

I know we are Everton Fans, and we have to think the worst of everything, some way more than other's. But remember we could have been going in todays games in the relegation places, 1point from getting out of it, if results had gone wrong last weekend/mid week, not 8 points above the bottom 3

I know we are Everton Fans, and we have to think the worst of everything, some way more than other's. But remember we could have been going in todays games in the relegation places, 1point from getting out of it, if results had gone wrong last weekend/mid week, not 8 points above the bottom 3
And if Jerry's bomb would've landed on a different spot, we wouldn't have a stadium.

Black! Black! We're sleeping on father's grave!

We're doomed! Doomed I say! The agony, the pain!