2023/24 Sean Dyche

Yeah, I also think if it wasn’t for ‘the noise’ and the points deductions we’d have played better football

Everyone was terrified today, as it has been every time we’ve played Palace, Bournemouth similar recently but it’s because the players know we desperately need results.

We played some decent stuff when the pressure was off a bit but confidence is wrecked right now.

Unless we can build a better squad (can’t afford it) next season is Dyche’s audition. Can he build on 35 plus whatever else we get points but also play a style we want to come to Goodison to watch? If he can’t, keep us in the premier league and we’ll amicably part ways once the stadium is done.
For all the upset caused by the points deduction.
He doesn't have a chairman trying to impose himself on every aspect of the club and constantly being involved in turmoil.
He doesn't have an owner making crazy decisions and popping up on Talksport.
He doesn't have a board courting controversy.

In fact, bar the points stuff, Dyche has the clearest, most unobstructed managerial role in a long time.
He has the run of the place.

You just make inaccurate predictions across the entire forum on a regular basis, it's a bit of fun Kev, stop fuming about big Sean Dyche getting us 3 points lad.
Scoring points on an internet forum regarding our first win in 13 means very little in the grand scheme of things as to where we stand as a club. In fact it means nothing at all.

But you do you.

Scoring points on an internet forum regarding our first win in 13 means very little in the grand scheme of things as to where we stand as a club. In fact it means nothing at all.

But you do you.
I'm very sorry you couldn't see the light hearted attempt at humour for what it was Mr Rat, enjoy the 3 points, or not, you do you. It's incredible that any Evertonian would be fuming like yourself after being wrong and us winning a football match, almost as if you don't enjoy supporting us. I dislike Dyche, I hate our negative style, but my God I love seeing us win. If DCL scored 95th minute winners off his arse for every upcoming match I'd be as happy as could be. Could you?

I'm very sorry you couldn't see the light hearted attempt at humour for what it was Mr Rat, enjoy the 3 points, or not, you do you. It's incredible that any Evertonian would be fuming like yourself after being wrong and us winning a football match, almost as if you don't enjoy supporting us. I dislike Dyche, I hate our negative style, but my God I love seeing us win. If DCL scored 95th minute winners off his arse for every upcoming match I'd be as happy as could be. Could you?
Any evertonian at all? Tell that to the 95% posting here tonight.

Any evertonian at all? Tell that to the 95% posting here tonight.
I am. They can all read this forum too, this isn't a private conversation we're having Kev. Everton won, the first time in 4 months, our club is a mess on and off the field, savour what good you can whilst acknowledging the issues Kev. If Dyche can keep us up, which is what the majority of surveyed forum members said was the primary goal of the season, then he's done what he was hired for.