6 + 2 Point Deductions

There's a few big wages set to drop off the wage bill this summer. Gomes and Alli probably the biggest of those but also Harrison, Danjouma, Gana, Young, Coleman and Lonergan. Not sure how many will get offered another contract. Maybe Gana and Coleman.

Can't afford not to reduce that obscene wage bill in any way we can. Move on most of the big hitters.

Docking points gives them nothing but grief and agitation.
Fining clubs gives them money.
So here we are.
It's mad. Honestly, back at the start of the season I never thought it would come to this. At most I thought 3 points and a fine. But I didn't really think it would even be that. More points than administration is/was totally out of proportion. The club had this mindset too.

These "sustainability" rules have ruined us and makes it far more difficult to get out of the rutt. We've lost millions from league positions and the league has missed out on fine money. Instead our league winnings are going to the likes of Fulham.

Millions lost on legal fees for both us and the league.

The transfer market has gone completely dead. No more deadline day excitement.

It makes it a lot harder for us to find investment/sponsorship.

More misery for us fans.

It's a lose lose situation for us and the league. The only beneficiaries being the richest 6...

Our whole argument was pretty much dismissed, but the whole league is going to go pop at this rate. We were just the first and now they're going to change the rules. It's scandalous. We really should be considering legal action.

Everton will be all over this. They may be changing the rules going forward but City, Chelsea, Leicester all committed alledged breaches under the old rules and all cases need to be heard under that basis
You’re kidding surely? Have you not been following how the club has been run since Kenwright took over the reins, and in particular since he thought Moshiri was the “perfect” person to sell Everton to?
Incompetent doesn’t even begin to describe it!

It's mad. Honestly, back at the start of the season I never thought it would come to this. At most I thought 3 points and a fine. But I didn't really think it would even be that. More points than administration is/was totally out of proportion. The club had this mindset too.

These "sustainability" rules have ruined us and makes it far more difficult to get out of the rutt. We've lost millions from league positions and the league has missed out on fine money. Instead our league winnings are going to the likes of Fulham.

Millions lost on legal fees for both us and the league.

The transfer market has gone completely dead. No more deadline day excitement.

It makes it a lot harder for us to find investment/sponsorship.

More misery for us fans.

It's a lose lose situation for us and the league. The only beneficiaries being the richest 6...

Our whole argument was pretty much dismissed, but the whole league is going to go pop at this rate. We were just the first and now they're going to change the rules. It's scandalous. We really should be considering legal action.
The premier league's answer to this problem is to punish and punish again. It's like we are underwater and instead if giving us a hand, they've decided to stick their foot on our head to keep us down. It's a discrace.