2023/24 Sean Dyche

I KNOW! And Beto had to literally force the ball over the line for our goal! 🤦‍♂️

No chance mate. Where's the Mosh? Probably on a private yacht somewhere far away partying his face off for the Easter weekend, and deffo not giving a flying one about us.
And it was a fluke.

Surely they recognised the keepers weak with crosses. I know this and I've watched zero Bournemouth this year other than our games. We should've been peppering him with crosses the entire game. Honestly mate, I just do not get it.

The players looked absolutely shattered today, I mean a 3 week break, hot weather training in a luxury resort. Even the commentator announced Bournemouth looked sharper and more up for it. What's happened to the McNeil of last year, I mean he's never been blessed with pace, but he looks like he's running in treacle, Doucoure was like a reinforced wall the ball just bounced off him all game, DCL looks a player bereft of any kind of belief, did not even bother to appeal for a clear cut penalty, most players would be screaming and rolling around in agony for the refs attention, think DCL may have rolled his eyes. Don't get me started on Harrison. And for Pattersons safety I'm so glad that wasn't his own goal today.

Re McNeil.

The McNeil of the second half of last season has reverted to being the McNeil of the first half of last season when he was pony.

(in fairness the fellow has had an awful lot going on in his life with his woman’s illness)

If we had even a semblance of a board he should be sacked.

It's actually quite criminal how the Premier League is letting us sit in limbo. Like...we have an owner who has just said "right, I'm out, here are my replacements" and the league is just sitting on it for the last 7 months.

The Premier League from the off has set a number of demands for 777 to upheld.

They can't.

With our situation how it is. How and why was he given such a lengthy contract. Nearly all new signings including managers should be signed on performance based yearly contracts

Kevin Thelwell mate:

Thelwell shared: “We regard ourselves as being very lucky that someone like Sean was available. He’s been a Premier League manager for a long time and has done unbelievable things with Burnley with very limited resources.

“For him to be available, keen to have the job, and for us to be able to build a very good relationship very quickly… He’s very collaborative, very easy to work with.

“I feel it’s going in the right direction, and hopefully we continue to move in the right direction.”