2023/24 Sean Dyche

He’s not going anywhere. Can’t afford to boot him.

For me he has to go to three centre backs…he has to try something and our widemen are offering sod all anyway.

I bloody hate Michael Keane but I think I’d bring him in. God knows who plays midfield and up top.

Pickford
Coleman Keane tarkowski Branthwaite myko
Garner Onana doucoure McNeill
Beto
So basically going even more defensive. Both full
Backs offer nothing. At least go Patterson and McNeil as wing backs

I know I'm probably losing my head a little bit.....

But for a manager to come out and say they'd have taken a point, when they hadn't won a game since the weekend I had my work Christmas do, has really wound me up.

Absolutely woeful manager
Spot on. It is an absolute disgrace and has wound me up just as much. Finished with him no matter what happens.

You’re not mate

We’re Everton, there’s supposed to be standards. Some fans don’t have them, but those who do understand the levels that this manager is setting
We've gone from before Christmas to after Easter without a league win

And lost at home in both cups to rubbish sides

I dont need to say anything more. It's just absolutely crap and unacceptable.

Just sack him and let the tea lady take charge .
If she manages one win before the end of the season she will have proved a better manager .
I'm sure AI like ChatGPT could do a better job.

Just put in the parameters: 'What are the best tactics for the current Everton squad?'

And Bam!

"We had one day prep for this game"

I get what he's trying to say with internationals but come off it FFS. You had 3 weeks.

So what the hell were they doing in Portugal all this time? Eating prego rolls and visiting Gomes nan? Because they sure as hell weren't training!

I think hes had alot of slack from supporters. We arent soft. We can see the bigger picture. I think thats stopped today though. In the street end against west ham was the most critical the crowd have been this season. Misplaced passes and bad decision making the crowd were on them. Im not blaming the crowd. Im tired of biting my lip. Hes then had a break to get things together. Air a few problems etc etc. But that today was nothing different. He is the manager of the players. He needs to get results. Is he going to wait until the last minute to send a team out to win a game at home? We need to look after ourselves and take responsibility ourselves coz weve got another points deduction coming whatever the rights and wrongs.
Fans are blameless it been a shambles on and off the pitch for years they give there all , but to me there seems to be a change don't know if its just been worn down with it all but most of my mates and family are just fed up with it all ,not getting angry just yet more crap coming are way so what's new.
Actually think the off field circus has kept Dyche in a job .
Everbody is going on about the appeal and not the crap we are watching on the pitch.
He has a couple of weeks to keep himself in a job in the prem because nobody will touch him with a bargepole the way its going at the moment.
He has to get it right or its hello to Sean the next forest green manager or something.

He’s not going anywhere. Can’t afford to boot him.

For me he has to go to three centre backs…he has to try something and our widemen are offering sod all anyway.

I bloody hate Michael Keane but I think I’d bring him in. God knows who plays midfield and up top.

Pickford
Coleman Keane tarkowski Branthwaite myko
Garner Onana doucoure McNeill
Beto

+1 I would look at 343 once Danjuma is back fit with Mcneil used as a wingback behind him on the left.

These players are mentally not fit for purpose in this league. Look at the number of goals we concede after 90 minutes.

The substitutions should be more proactive which is the managers main area of weakness - but we're witnessing players who look like they're on the beach already.

Although I do not wish to heckle the players too much, the club itself is rudderless at present time and I imagine it must be difficult to stay fully motivated when there is no leadership or ethos from the top down.